Lost

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ok, boys you have 30 minutes break before filming the next session” Our manager informed us. We been working in a mini drama all the members of Shinee. We came to the woods to film a couple of scenes. Today it’s our last day of filming in this location. Finally because I heard that a big storm it’s coming this way. It’s al over the news. We should be back in Seoul before dark if we don’t want to get caught in the middle of the storm.

 

“Taemin, bring your down here, where’re you going?” Jonghyun yell at me from our trailer.

 

“I’m just going for a walk hyung. This is boring, I can even get connection on my phone, there’s no wifi, nothing.” I reply. We been here for three days and I’m sick and tired of been lock in this tiny trailer.

 

“Don’t go far Taemin, we need to be ready in 20 minutes” Onew informed me. I wasn’t planing to get far. With the storm coming our way, it starting to get chilly out there.

 

Finally some fresh air. The wood it’s thick, with lot’s of tall trees everywhere. There only one path that can take us back to the highway, the rest it’s just trees. I like the woods, but only for a day or two. I’m don’t think I can live without technology. I need my wifi.

 

I turn back and I can still see the trailers park a few feet away. I’m still at a close distance. Then from the other side I can hear a river stream. I walk toward the sound even though all I could see were trees after trees. Then finally I found the stream. I took my shoes off to cross it, the water is so shallow that it nearly get into my knees.

 

I better get back before the others get mad at me. I walk out of the water and put my shoes on. It’s hard to walk with all this rock. I walked in the direction I came from, I even start to run a little. Definitely I’m past my 20 minutes. So I need to hurry before they get angrier, but everything seem different than when I came. The trees look more close together, and I don’t remember walking down a hill and this is really steep. I don’t think this is the right way. I decide to turn 180 degrees an walk to the direction of the river again. But after walking for a few more minutes I can seem to find the river either. Now I’m feeling anxious. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter