Before Dawn

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                    

  

CHAPTER 8 

 

We had dinner together like the night before. The only difference was that we didn’t talk as much. There was silent for longer periods, and when we talked we say something like “The food it good”, or “Today was a nice whether”, and then silent again. I didn’t what him to feel uncomfortable around me, but he probably knows that I have a million question I which to ask but his not willing to answer. So for a while I try to forget about it and just act like nothing happen. 

 

“I saw your greenhouse” I say with a smile. Thought maybe mention something that he loves will make him less uncomfortable. 

 

“Really? it’s beautiful, isn’t it?” he asks with enthusiasm.

 

“Yes, it’s amazing and bigger than I thought.”

 

“I have an idea. Come I want to show you something” he say holding my hand. This time we entwine our fingers. It felt a little more intimate this way. 

 

“where are we going?”  I ask.

 

“To the greenhouse. I want to show you something” He say with a smile. It was like he couldn’t wait to show me whatever he was excited about. 

 

“Jongin. I can’t go that way. They say it’s forbidden. Let go around the castle.” I told him when I notice we where about to entrance a dark hallway.

 

“It’s dangerous to go out the castle at night Taemin. But don’t worry. You’re with me. It’s not forbidden for me.” 

 

I was a little skeptical. Last time I went to a forbidden room, there was a huge wolf waiting there. I don’t want to come across another wolf again. But looking at him make me trust him. 

 

We walk trough a dark creepy hallway illuminated only by a few torch of fire. I was walking really slowly behind him, still holding his hand. There was a few door on each side of the walls. “What’s in those doors?” I whisper.

 

“Just storage rooms” Jongin answer. Then behind one of the door I heard a wild bark of a wolf. Jongin and I jump when we hear it. The wolf was scratching the door ferociously like he was truing to get out. ”Lets go. It wont come out” he assure me, and we ran together until we reach our destination. It was a crystal door and from behind I could see the plants an trees from the greenhouse. 

 

“This look creepy at night” I told him. We were walking through the path made of stone. Everything looks different at night. There was no chirping of birds. Instead I heard owls and I think a few bats. This isn’t as beautiful as it is during the day. I would be scare to be here by my self. 

 

When we finally reach the little secret garden where I met Lord Kai this morning. Jongin ask me to sit and went behind a tree like he was looking for something. I waited there scare to move. 

 

“I’m scare of flying bugs” I told him a little anxious. I was been serious, but he smile like he thought I was joking. 

 

“Ready?” he ask me.

 

“For what?” I say. And then he turn on a switch and everything around illuminates with beautiful tiny little christmas lights. I was surprise and amazed by it. I never thought something so creepy can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter