The Wolves

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                   

CHAPTER 10

 

Like Jongin say, it was already dark and everybody was wondering around. It was the first time the castle didn't feel empty at night. 

 

“Come with us” Luhan say the moment he saw me.

 

“Where’re we going?” 

 

“We having a small reunion” he say. So I follow him to the terrace. I was able to smell a BBQ, they were cooking outside. Everybody was here, they look happy, drinking and having fun. I saw Sehun walking to Luhan just to stand next to him. 

 

“This is really good” Sehun say to Luhan giving him a small piece of meat in his mouth. Luhan smile at him with enthusiasm. Are they a couple? they seem to close to each other to be just friends. I smile at the thought. 

 

I was finally able to see every servant at the same time. I recognize Chanyeol and Xiumin. Obviously Luhan and Sehun. The rest of the people I’ve just seen around but don’t know their names.  They were eleven people in here. Well, twelves including me. 

 

I sit close to the people, just admiring them having fun. Drinking and playing games, laughing at each other. Then I look at the sky and saw the full moon. I sigh thinking that I wish Jongin were here. Why would this people hurt him? 

 

Then, in the middle of their party, all of the sudden everyone became agitated, running from one side to another, panicking. Then I heard Luhan yelling my name.When he saw me, he look at me in panic and run to my side. I ran to him.

 

“What’s going on” I ask scare.

 

“There’s a moon eclipse, you need to get inside” he say pushing me to the door. 

 

“What?” I didn’t understand what was happening. Then I begin to hear wolves coming this way. I look around and wolves were here.

 

“GET INSIDE” Luhan scream. I begin to run. 

 

“Come with me!” I yell when I notices that he was left behind. 

 

“Just go!” he say and then before my eyes I saw him transform into a wolf. He was the gray wolf that was attacking me the day I was trying to scape. I panic the moment I saw him transform. And I begin to run as fast as  could inside the castle. 

 

“TAEMIN!” I hear someone screaming my name inside. I jump thinking that it was probably another servant that could transformed into a wolf. And when I look, it was Jongin running to find me, he was creaming my name looking for me. 

 

“I’m in here” I yell. Jongin heard me and run to me.

 

“Oh, Taemin. Are you ok?” he asks with concerned, looking if I got hurt. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter