Lord Kai

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

“Hey, wake up. What you doing here? I told you to leave before sunrise” The guy shake me desperate to wake me up. “Get up, you have to leave now”. He said over and over pulling my arm to lift me up from the carpet. I was still sleepy, at first I didn’t quite get what was going on, I even forgot where I was for a second. The guy kept pulling me until the main entrance while I was stumbling with my own feet. 

 

“Leave, leave now” he said pushing me out of the door even though there was still raining, and close the door behind me leaving me out. I hit the door over and over trying to get it open. There was still dark and cold outside, but it look like dawn was about to happen any minute. The storm was still pouring outside, there’s no way I can survive out here. I kept pushing the door, knocking for him to open it. I was getting all wet again, I beg him to let me in. On my last attempt to push the heavy door, it finally open again. I manage to walk in, my body was shaking and even my teeth where chattering. I was soaked and wet.

 

The moment I walk in I was expecting to see the guy ready to kick me out again, but nobody was around. I walk toward the room hoping that the fire was still burning. When I got inside I notice the fire was weak, but it was still there. I manage to add another log and grab the blanket that was still laying on the carpet. I close my eyes letting the heath wrap around my cold body. “how can somebody be so mean to throw you out in a weather like this?” I ask my self. I know he’s gonna come any minute and throw me out again. I thought he was nicer than this. I won't let him kick me out again, I got nothing to lose. Even if he call the police on me for trespassing, that could be a good thing, I can ask for their help to take me back to the city.

 

“What are you doing in my castle?”. suddenly a hoarsely voice say. It was definitely no the same voice from the guy. I couldn’t really see the person standing at the entrance of the room. I can only see a silhouette of a man cover by a large coat. 

 

“I’m sorry for trespassing, I…”

 

“who are you?” he interrupt. His voice was deep hoarse. But there was something about his tone that made me nervous, almost dangerous and seductive. And the way he begin to walk toward me, it was like a tiger looking at it’s prey. Even as he gets closer to me, I’m not able to see his face.

 

“My name is Taemin sir. I’m from the city but I got lost in the woods.” I say. The man kept walking in the shadows, circle me around where no light hit him.

 

“Interesting. I haven’t had a visitors in years” he said. I swear this time I even hear some kind of wickedness in his voice. “I’m please to have a new guest in this place. Stay as long as you like, from now on you’re my special guest”. He said with sultry voice.

 

“Thank you sir, I appreciate your hospitality. I promise I wont be of any trouble to you” . At this point I was nervous. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to stay. Every fiber in my body was telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter