Beautiful

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    

 

 

CHAPTER 7

 

I froze when I saw him, Lord Kai wasn’t human. His face was full with hair like a wolf, from his mouth protrude a couple of fangs from his bottom teeth. His eyes were yellow and they look fierce and dangerous. Like an abomination between a man and a wolf. 

 

“Answer me Taemin. You think someone with the face of an angel like Jongin could fall in love with me?” 

 

I didn’t answer, I couldn’t think of anything at that moment. I just wanted to get away from him. As much as I could, I gather my strength to get up and run. I kept running even after I was out of the greenhouse. I wanted to get away from the castle. I run trying to find the gate to get away from here. When I finally was able to see the gate at the distance, I thought my freedom was near. I hurry to get there, just a little more to finally reach the exit, but before I could get to the gate a wolf was waiting. It was Sehun. I recognize his black fur. I stop when I saw him. Will he recognize me as Luhan’s friend? would he let me pass?

 

“Sehun, good boy” I say nervously. But he didn’t seem to recognize me and I even think I got him angry. “Good boy” I kept saying while I was trying to get to the gate. But then another wolf came. This one have gray fur, and it looks like it came to help Sehun. They both stare at me ready to attack. This time there was no one around. I look to see if Luhan was around, since he seem to be attached to the wolves. Maybe if I run fast enough I could get to the gate and climb. What other option do I have? I mentally begin to count. One… I say looking  to the gate, analyzing how far is it and what direction I should be running. Two… I look at the wolves who kept their gazes at me, growling and ready to attack at any second. Then I breath. THREE! I say at loud and begin to run.

 

“STAND BACK”  I hear someone yelling. The moment I got to he gate I jump to it expecting for the wolves to attack, but they never came. I kept climbing the gate. I was nervous, I was shaking and scare. When I thought I reach the top, I lost my grip, and then everything when blank. 

 

***

 

 

I woke up in a strange room. When I open my eyes I saw a guy that I don’t think I have seen him before. I should mentally make a list of the people in this place. It doesn’t seem to be that many for a big place like this. 

 

“What happen” I ask, for a second I forgot where I was. I was expecting to see the guys from Shinee who become more than my friends, they are my family.

 

“Don’t get up, sir. You had quite a fall and you’re injured.” the guy say. That’s when everything came back to me. The gate, the wolves, and the voice of someone stoping the wolves from attacking. And then…. Oh my god, it wasn’t a dream, I remember the beast. I think it was the beast who order the wolves to stand back. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter