Lola

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

CHAPTER 12

 

I was terrify by his statement. How can we think of killing the beast?. “I don’t think I can do this, Jongin.”

 

“Taemin, this is the only way to get rid of him. You can save me and the rest of the servant. We can all be free.” He say with hope. The way he was looking at me and holding my hands was like a desperate cry for help. 

 

“I can’t. There must be another way. Let’s try to run away.” I insist. I didn’t want to do what Jongin wanted me to do.

 

“It’s alright Taemin. I’m not going to force you to do anything. I’m sorry I ask. It’s just that I’m scare. But we’ll figure something out.” he say. I felt relief for a moment. But just looking at Jongin beautiful face all beat up, and his body with painful scratches I understood his desperation. 

 

“Come on, I’ll help you out” I say after a while of been in the hot water. I took him to my room and put some of the close Lord Kai provide for me. “Does it hurt” I ask when I lay him on my bed very slowly trying no to hurt him. 

 

“I’ll survived” he say with a smile. I took this opportunity to bring him some food. He was eating so slow but he never stop smiling at me. He doesn’t blame me for what happened to him, even though I am the one to blame.  

 

“Open” I say taking a spoonful of rice with chicken to his mouth. 

 

“Are you going to feed me now?” he say with amusement and opened his mouth. I repeat this for a couple of times. I never knew someone so beautiful and pure-hearted like him. I stare at him for long time, he notice me staring and smile in return.

 

“I’ll do it” I say. “I’ll get rid of Lord Kai. Tell me what to do and I’ll do it. I want everyone to be free.”

 

“Are you sure Taemin” he say with happiness in his voice. “You know you don’t have to do it.”

 

“I know, but I want to”. I say. In that moment Jongin hug me tight and didn’t let go for a while. 

 

“Thank you” I hear him whisper.  That’s when he hold my face in his hands pulling me to him to touch my lips with his. This time I try to respond to his kiss, I wanted to taste more of him, but something was off. There was a strange feeling that was making me dizzy. The more I try to ignore it the worse it got. Everything was spinning around me. I don’t think this is how a kiss suppose to feel. What’s going on? Why do I feel like this?. Immediately I pull back to get some air.

 

“Are you ok Taemin” he ask me with worry.

 

“Yes, sorry. I’m a little nervous about Lord Kai” I lie. it wasn’t that what make me pull back. It was something else that I still can’t understand.   

 

“Don’t worry. Everything it’s going to be alright.” He reassure me.

 

“How are we going to do it?”I ask.

 

“There is only one thing that will work. A dagger in the greenhouse, hiding among the roses Taemin. Get that and tomorrow just before nightfall you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter