The Castle

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                             

 

CHAPTER 4

 

After eating my very early breakfast, I did the one thing the guy told me no to do. I began to wandering around the castle. Once in a while I came across a servant just walking by like they have somewhere to be. As usual they ignore me, they didn’t even care I was there, that I was a new face. I feel like they don’t want me here 

 

The castle was dark and cold, and a little dusty. Maybe because there wasn’t much sun light outside or not enough windows, but there was something gloomy about it. I walk hallway after hallway with pillars and walls made of stone. There were a few large doors made of wood. I tried to open a couple of them, but they were lock. The ones I was able to open were big rooms for a library, few bedrooms, storage room with old antique and damage stuff, and lastly a beautiful and elegant bathroom with a jacuzzi the size of a pool made of pure stone. It has round pillars around it, and a big window that it could be beautiful if the outside view were more pleasant. All I can see it gray sky and rain.

 

I walk out to keep my journey. This castle it really something. The lack of windows and the similarities of every hallway and room, makes it hard to find your way. the moment I walk out of the bathroom I couldn’t remember which way I came from. It was left or right?. Both sides look exactly the same. I decided to take left. I kept walking trying to find something other than just hallways. I tried a couple of other doors, but they were all locked until finally I got one open. It was dark inside, I couldn’t see inside. What little light came from outside was enough to tell that it was a bedroom. Although there were no beds in it or any furniture what so ever. I barely see the other end of the room. I think I can see some heavy curtains, probably covering the windows. I walk in a few steps when suddenly the door close behind me. Now I was completely pitch black. I couldn’t even see my own hand. I run to the door and try to open it. In the tdarnes I was trying to find the nob but there was nothing. 

 

“Hello, can somebody help me please” I yell hoping that someone could hear me out there. I try to push and kick the door open, but nothing help, it was made of pure thick heavy wood, I couldn’t even shake it. “Hello” I yell again and hit the door but all was in vain. Suddenly I begin to hear a dog breathing almost growling, like it was threatening me to get away. All I could see was his eyes shining like two little lanterns. That’s how I knew where the animal was. It was a big dog, maybe a wolf, judging by the size and sound. 

 

“Go away doggie” I whisper nervously and I walk backwards, trying no to lose contact with his eyes. I think if I look away or if I run it’s going to attack me. I kept walking backward until there was a wall behind me, there was no way to move and the dog kept walking slowly to me like I was it’s pray.

 

“GO!” Someone yell from somewhere. Then I saw a light, like a lantern floating in the darkness. It was a guy I never seen before was walking my way carrying a lantern, and yelling at the dog. That’s when I got a really good look at the animal. It was a black wolf with yellow eyes. The moment the wolf hear the guys voice, it back up still looking at me with fears eyes. 

 

“Thank you so much” I told him walking behind him, letting him deal with the animal. He didn’t seem to be scare of it. He order him like it was his own pet. 

 

“You shouldn't be here sir. This area is forbidden” He said with soft voice. At least he sound a little more friendly than the rest of the people around here.

 

“That’s why you have wild animals around? that dog it’s dangerous, somebody should kill it. It could hurt somebody.” I say almost complaining. 

 

“It’s a wolf, and his’s just doing his job. Nobody it’s allowed to enter this room. It was my fault, sir. I forgot to lock the door when I walked in. I don’t think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter