The keeper

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

“Hey. Wake up” Someone say whispering shaking my arm.

 

“I’m sorry” I say immediately and got up from the chair. Bowing to the guy who woke me up. 

 

“Who are you? How did you get in here?”. The guy, who didn’t look older than me, asked me. He seem really shock to see me.

 

“My name is Taemin. I’m sorry I broke-in. I knocked on the door but nobody answered”

 

“So you decided to just walk in?” He said. “You better get out of here before somebody sees you.” he order.

 

“Please, let me use your phone. I’ll call a cab and I’ll be out of here.” I beg.

 

“Phone? We don’t have that. Just leave please” he insisted.

 

“But it’s pouring outside, and it’s dark. Just let me stay tonight, I beg you.” 

 

“You be better out side than here. You can’t stay in here.” He said, pulling my arm and grabbing my shirt from where I hung it to dry. He was taking me back again to the main door, but when he open the door the weather was even worst. Now there was hailing big rocks of ice. The guy stood there looking outside.

 

“Please just tonight” I ask.

 

The guy run his fingers through his hair in desperation. “You have to go before the dawn. Ok? No after”. He finally close the door and pull me again from my wrist. 

 

“Where’re your taking me?” I asked him. We walk the double sided stairs to a long hallway. The guy didn’t say a word he just kept walking, holding me by my wrist while I was trying to put my shirt on. “Do you live here?” I ask him. But he just didn’t say a word. We kept on walking door after door until he finally stop.

 

“You can stay in this room. Don’t come out wandering around, and leave before dawn.” He insist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter