Last Chapter

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      

 

Sorry you guys that it took me so long to finish this fic. As some of you know, I recentrly found out I'm pregnant and my little Taemin it's keeping me sick most of the time. But here is the last chapter, hope you like it. Thanks for your support.

 

CHAPTER 14

 

 

“NO!” I hear the voice of Luhan screaming at me. But before I could even hear his voice I notice something. There was something weird about the knife. Luhan came running to me trying to stop what I already stopped doing. In that moment I didn’t even pay attention to Luhan. I was shocked by what I was looking in the reflection of the knife. The dagger was like a mirror, when I looked at it I saw part of my face reflected, but when I was holding it in the air I saw something else. I saw a hand, a human hand. It was Lord Kai’s hand resting on his chest. But when I look back it was the same creepy animal looking hand, only in the reflexion of the dagger it look human, and not only his hand. There was no hair in his chest arms or neck, it was like looking a human body.

 

His face, I need to see his face in the reflexion. I move the dagger close to his face, next to his jaw and there it was, a smooth well form jaw in the reflexion. I move the knife slowly to see the rest and saw his chin, his lips and nose and then that’s when I saw his eyes. 

 

“Jongin!” I say in shock. is it possible that all this time both of them are the same person. But how?.

 

“No. He’s not Jongin” Luhan say.

 

“Why does it show his reflection?” I ask. 

 

“Because Lord Kai’s real body it’s Jongin’s. However, the Jongin you know it’s not Lord Kai. The one inside Jongin’s body it’s the real beast. The one who put the curse in all of us” Luhan explained. 

 

I was in shocked. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. How can this be? How can one body change and habitat two souls. Who should I trust?.

 

“I don’t understand. Why did Jongin order me to kill Lord Kai if they’re in the same body?” 

 

“If you kill Lord Kai before nightfall, the real beast will be free. Right now Lord Kai it’s the one who’s keeping it locked inside. If Jongin goes free, he could go around killing innocent people.You are his only way he has to be free.”

 

“Why didn’t you warned me Luhan? Why didn’t you tell me that Jongin was evil?”

 

“Lord Kai order us no to get involved. You were safe as long as you didn’t know the true, otherwise he would’ve had killed you. There was no way we could protect you at night, we weren’t allowed to be inside the castle during the night.”

 

“How did Jongin end up wounded then? How did Lord Kai hurt him in the greenhouse?”. I ask

 

“Lord Kai can’t hurt Jongin. The only way to hurt him it’s hurting himself. That day Lord Kai got so angry and upset because you confront him with the death of his parents. Even though Lord Kai didn’t killed them he always felt guilty about it. He was punishing himself.”

 

“Just like he did right now? that’s why he has so many wounds?” I ask.

 

“Jongin kill everything Lord Kai ever loved. His parents, his entire family, his friends, even his favorite pet, and …” Luhan went quiet for a moment looking at me. He didn’t want to say what else was on the list. 

 

“…And?” I ask.

 

“Taemin. Hold on to that dagger. I can’t stay here, I need to run. It’s almost nightfall. I have to go”. Luhan look one last time at Lord Kai still unconscious on my lap, and then run out of the place. I’m pretty sure that by the moment he hit the stairs the transformation into a wolf already happen.

 

That’s when all stared. Lord Kai’s body begin to move. He open his eyes like waking up from a nightmare, then he begin to growl in pain. I move back looking at the horrify scene. Lord Kai begin to convulse and little by little his body begin to look more human. All the hair was falling from his face, and all the wounds begin to come more obvious in the hairless skin. The growling was so loud that I had to cover my ears. This was definitely painful for Lord Kai. I can’t imaging going through the same thing every night. I wanted to help him, I wanted to take some of his terrifying pain.

 

“Kai” I whisper feeling nothing but helpless, hiding behind some boxes. Few seconds letter the transformation was complete. There he was. One hundred percent human, lying on the floor and what it looks like sleeping. Then he begin to wake up like nothing happen, like he was just well rested, but that’s when he notice all the wounds in his body.

 

“Not again you stupid animal” he say talking to himself. He hasn’t notices I’m in the room yet. “What do you think you gain with this? you know you can’t kill me ing beast”. I notice that Jongin couldn’t feel any pain, he lied the night I found him hurt. He’s been lying to me all this time.  

 

Jongin went still for a moment, he was feeling my presence. He knew I was there now somewhere.

 

“Come out my love. I know you’re here” he say like we were playing hide and seek. But I didn’t move, I was scare to face him. “Come with me. You know I wont hurt you” . He kept saying. 

 

There was no point in hiding, it’s not like I can hide here for ever, I need to face him. So I slowly walk out of my hiding place. “I’m here” I say nervously. 

 

“Yes you are my love. Do you like what you see?” he say extending his hands side to side, smirking. I know he was talking about watching him transformed, but he made the gesture like if I like to see him . I turn my face avoiding looking at him. “Come on, don’t be shy. I know you want to see. And even better, I know you want to touch. Come on, you can touch me.” he say coming closer to me. I ignore his proposal, but he continue whispering in my ear. “Come on my love. Touch me. me, make me yours.” His voice so deep that I never heard him talk like that. This wasn’t the Jongin I knew, but this is the real Jongin. Then he my neck, It felt disgusting. He put his back against my chest rubbing his body against my crotch. 

 

“Get away from me!”. I finally took the courage to say and push him away. But Jongin grab me by the neck with extraordinary strength and begin to tighten around my neck. I couldn’t breath, I was trying to break free from his grip but the more I try, the more he tighten. I begin to feel dizzy, I knew I was about to faint. If I faint, Jongin it’s going to kill me. I remember the dagger and with little strength I have left I grab it from my belt and stab him in the arm, making him release his grip. Jongin scream in pain. He hold the handle of the knife to try to pull it out, but the handle burn his hand. 

 

“The dagger. You said was the only thing who can kill Lord Kai. That means it can kill you too” I say. Jongin threaten me with his look. I step back I was scare. He was breathing fast. That’s when he tried again to pull out the dagger. Despite of his burning hand he was able to pull it out. 

 

“Stupid little boy, you ruing everything. I could've give you everything, you could’ve had everything you ask from me. I could’ve have being your friend, your lover forever. All you had to do was get rid of the beast, but you couldn’t even do that you piece of .” 

 

“You are the beast, Jongin” I confront him still nervous.

 

“true” he say walking behind me. Now that he dagger was out of his arm, he wasn’t in pain anymore, and he continue. “That’s exactly what Kai used to say. I still remember his face, so beautiful. You remind me so much of him. So pure and innocent. That’s what I loved more about him. I wanted to have him, I want him to love me. But when he refuse to be my lover, I killed every single living thing he ever loved. And you know what Taemin? I can feel everything he feels, where’re connected. I know he’s staring to fall in love with you. No matter how much he tried to avoid it, the feeling is there. And it pained him to know how much you trusted me. But the best part was how much it broke his heart when I kissed you.”

 

“that was the most disgusting kiss I ever had” I reply. No that I had other kisses before. Unfortunately that was my first kiss.

 

“It doesn’t matter. I know you kiss Kai too.” he say crossing his arm around his chest talking like he didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter