Beautiful Sadness

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

 

After Jongin left I walk back to my room all by myself. I was touching my lips remembering his kiss. I feel numb like I been drinking  all night. Even when I lay on my bed everything was spinning. What a strange sensation it’s to have my first kiss. 

 

Next morning Luhan woke me up. “Sir are you ok?” he ask with concerned.

 

I look at him with a bit of fear. I can’t believe he is a wolf. Now I understand why Sehun was the name of the wolf and the guy who's always near to him, and why his was so concerned about the wolf in the dark room. 

 

“I’m not going to hurt you” he say. 

 

“I’m sorry Luhan. I’m just in shock right now”

 

“I understand. It’s shocking I guess. But nobody here it’s going to hurt you.-

 

“It didn’t look like that the day of the gate. I thought you guys were going to killed me” 

 

“Sorry about that. We just wanted to scare you. We didn’t want you to leave”. 

 

“Why do you want to keep me here? Did Lord Kai ask you to do it?”

 

“What?” Luhan seem surprise by my question. “No.  I just thought that … Never mind” he say with a sigh.

 

“You thought what?” I insist.

 

“Well. I thought maybe you could be the one to help us.”

 

“From the curse” I say.

 

“Oh sir, don’t mention anything please. We’re not allow to talk.” Luhan seem worry, like he said to much. But the true was that I already know everything. 

 

“Don’t worry Luhan. I won’t say a word” I assured him. 

 

 

*** 

 

Later that day I went back to the greenhouse, I’m not exactly sure why I choose to go there. Maybe deep down I wanted to encounter with Lord Kai. But what will I do when I see him? will I confront him?. I might be crazy, but I feel brave today. Maybe the thought of Jongin and the wolves been trap in here make me angry.  

 

I walk around the castle an walk into the greenhouse. At first I was just walking around, admiring the place. I wasn’t completely sure what I was doing, but this place is really relaxing, so it gave me a time to think. I sit on a bench for a while looking at the ceiling. Suddenly I hear something shaking among the plants.

 

“Who’s there?” I yell.  think someone was spying on me. “Come out, I can hear you!” I yell again. I begin to walk to where the sound came form, and very slowly I extended my hand to remove the bushes, and that’s when I saw the little spy. It was Lola that was eating the plants. She must’ve escape from her cage.  

 

“Come here Lola” I say grabbing her. “You scare me” I petted her. “I’ll take you back to your house”.

 

“What you’re doing”. I hear Lord Kai from behind me. My first instinct was to cover Lola like he could attack her. It took me a second to realize my mistake. 

 

“I just found her in the bushes” I say nervously. “I was about to take her back”.

 

“Oh, Thank you” he reply and raise his hand to touch her. I jump a little when I felt his hands close to me. Immediately Lord Kai lower his it again when he saw my reaction. “Do you mind if I go with you? I need to check from where she escape so I can seal it.” 

 

“Ok” I say. This time the tone of my voice didn’t sound to friendly or scare. I was feeling angry.

 

I was walking behind at a safe distance from him. All the way we were quiet, but I was thinking what Jongin told me last night. That I should be carful, that I shouldn’t trust him, I can see why. He’s been acting strangely nice. Then, Luhan mention something about me been able to help them. What can I do to free them from the curse.

 

“Why does your face look like that?” I suddenly came up with the question. I didn’t plan to ask him that, it just came out. That’s me again, no thinking before talking. Surprisingly Lord Kai didn’t seem bother by it, or angry. 

 

“You don’t know?” he reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter