Greenhouse Secret

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                

 

 

CHAPTER 6

 

I woke up by my self in the empty room. Jongin wasn’t here anymore. I sit again at the empty piano and play the same sad song that made Jongin cry. I even smile thinking of him. I play this song so many times with the guys. It’s a sad song, but Jongin it’s the first one I seen crying about it. I wonder if he has a broken heart. 

 

Surprisingly, the day look much brighter, the sun finally came up, and the rain seem to be over. I look out the window and the sky look clear. I can finally go home. Well, if I knew the way to home. I walk out the music room to find my way to an exit. I wanted to breath some fresh air, maybe I can get Jongin to come to the courtyard with me. Strangely I seem to be thinking about him a lot this morning.  

 

Running through the hallways I saw a couple of servant around like yesterday, then I saw a familiar face. It was Luhan that was walking out of a room. 

 

“Luhan!” I yell at him to get his attention.

 

“Sir, How may I help you.” He said politely.

 

“Luhan, have you seen Jongin?” I asked him with a smile. But my question seem to get him nervous. He look around like he was waiting for someone. “It’s there something wrong?” I ask again.

 

“Sorry sir, I can’t talk. I have to work.” he said and begin to walk past me, but I hold his hand to stop him and make him explain. 

 

“What’s going on Luhan? why can you answer?” I ask softly trying no to be rude or get him into any trouble in case someone were near. After all, he’s been kind to me. No all the people in this castle are nice.

 

“Sir” Luhan lower his voice. “If may I say. Don’t get close to him. You could get in trouble with Lord Kai” he said and with that he walk away apologizing one more time for leaving me in the middle of a conversation. 

 

Now I’m really confuse. What’s going on between Lord Kai and Jongin? First Jongin asked me to stay away from Lord Kai, and now Luhan advice me to stay away from Jongin. Maybe, are they related? Brothers? relatives? or maybe…. could they be lovers? No, that can’t be it. Lord Kai may have a very seductive voice, but with his hands, I wonder what else could he be hiding under his coat. So maybe Jongin isn’t a servant after all.

 

During breakfast, I saw Xiumin and I ask him. “Xiumin, do you know where I can find the greenhouse?” I remember that Jongin said that he love to spend hours there looking after his roses.

 

“It’s in the back. The access from here it’s in a forbidden area, so If you want to get there you need to walk around the castle.”

 

“Thank you” I say. I’m intrigue about the restricted areas. Why are they so many?. 

 

After eating I decided to go out to the courtyard. It was a nice day so I walk around admiring the surroundings. Then after walking for like it seem hours in this huge place I finally saw the greenhouse. It was bigger than I thought. It was like an entirely new building made of glass and attached to the castle from what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter