Devil 1009

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after that small cute heartwarming incident, Chaerin and Yongguk were at their offices, doing their very own task that very day. There was then a small knock on Chaerin door,

“Come in.”, she said as she her hands move on her Macbook keyboard.

“Chaerin.”, Taeyeon call.

“Taeyeon unnie.”, Chaerin smile as she move her attention to Taeyeon.

“Is there anything?”, the younger ask.

“You would have two meetings, this coming afternoon after lunch.”, the older spoke.

“Unnie, can you cancel the meeting to tomorrow morning and I just had a call from actress Kim Tae Hee that she would like to make an appointment, would you be able to take over for me for this evening slot of hers?”, Chaerin ask.

Taeyeon nodded with a smile.

“Sure Chaerin and tomorrow meeting would move to 11 in the morning. Is it alright?”, she ask.

Chaerin nodded.

“If like that I would take my leave.”, the odler said.

Before she could leave, Chaerin call her.

“Yes?”

“Thank you unnie.”, the younger smile.

“No biggie Chaerin and don’t too stress out.”, she smile before she left.

 

Meanwhile at the Bang’s Corporation,

“Yongguk.”, Sunye called.

“Noona, please cancel all the meetings for after lunch.”, he said while looking through the documents.

The older look at him slightly surprise.

“Hmm?”

“I’, bringing my fiancé out.”, he gave a light chuckle.

Sunye saw his expression and she let out a giggle.

“Is someone finally in love?’, the older girl ask as she took a seat.

Yongguk look at her.

“Maybe its too early to call its love noona, but something for sure, she is different.”, he smile.

“Plus, I hurt her yesterday so I thought of apologize to her in this way.” He shrug.

Sunye look at him.

“No matter what don’t let the past takes over you, because not every girls is the same.”, she said.

“Your fiancé and that woman is two different people from two different world. I may not know the Lee heiress that well, but you do know she had lost both her parents at a young age and she is one independent lady. Treasure her before it’s too late and if the engagement does not work, break it first but never break her heart.”, Sunye explain.

Yongguk nodded.

“Noona, you’re the best.”, he smile.

“No biggie for the little one though.”, she wink and left.

 

Soon, morning been takeover by afternoon. Yongguk were in his car driving to Chaerin wedding empire. He stop at the lobby and took his phone to give her a call. The brunette phone rang to the song of Lee Hi Around. She carry it without looking at the caller id.

“Hello?”, she said while she look through the papers and files.

“My wife to be, its time for lunch.”, he said.

“Your husband to be is waiting here at the lobby.”, he said.

“Owh you, I’m coming.”, she said.

“Yahh, what you? I am your husband woman.”, he said.

She gave a soft chuckle.

“More like a devil.”, she smirk over the line.

“Be down in five”,and she hung the phone.

“She did not just hang on me.”, he roll his eyes.

Chaerin is sure someone that could really play him. She place the papers and file in her bag neatly and took her bag with her as she took the elevator down.

There his red lambo greeting everyone view, she smile and approach him as she enter in.

“Hmm.”, she look at him.

“You just did not hang on me.”, he look at her and pout.

She chuckle and pull his nose.

“Lunch faster. I am hungry.”, she smirk.

“Yahh, you just ignore my question.”

“Mr. Bang Yong Guk.”, Chaerin said sternly.

“Drive.”

“Arraso ma’am.”, he pout and drive.

 

The ride was silent but it was comfortable. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the music from the speakers. Yongguk were focusing on his driving but he did steal glances of the younger girl when she wasn’t looking at him. She was just humming to the tune while looking out the window.

“I hope you do not mind coming here?”, he said as she look around the place.

“Hongdae?”, she ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter