Devil 1001

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time goes by, the sun were soon replaced by the moon. The bright sky were soon been replaced with the dark. However, quality family times is worth to spend.

 

*Bang’s residence*

 

The house were full of noises as he – walk in. Bom were looking at her phone with so much eager while Hyoyeon were so happy. His little niece, were running sitting on the couch, eating ice-cream while his parents were humming a slow nice tune in the kitchen. Looking so happy. Kris, his brother in-law were shrugging at the corner.

 

“What’s with the chaos guys?”, he ask while he walks in, ing the first few buttons of his shirt.

They look at him.

“She’s going to be back home.”, Bom said happily as she show him the phone.

He look at it buy still he does not understand.

“Who?”, he ask.

“The Lee’s.”, answer both the older sister of his.

“Lee’s?”, he ask.

“Yup, the Lee’s.”, his parents said with a smile.

He shrug and sit beside Kris.

“What happen?”, he ask.

“I don’t know. They keep mentioning the Lee’s is coming back.”, Kris answer as he look at his little daughter who is eating ice-cream.

“Who the hell is the Lee’s?”, he ask.

Kris shrug and slump on the couch.

“I don’t know.”, he said.

“Mommy and Aunty Hyoyeon say, the Lee’s is a very beautiful girl.”, his little niece said.

Both boys look at her. Yongguk carry her and put on his lap.

“Are you sure, she is more beautiful than you Yejin?”, he ask.

She nodded her head with a smile.

“I really want to meet her.”, she said cutely.

“Aww, no one beats my little Yejin beauty.”, he smile as he kissed her cheek.

“Look Yongguk, even the television also talks about her.”, Kris said and sigh.

 

“The headline news of today,” say the female announcer.

“The Lee’s are coming back to Korea!”

 

“No one ever seen her or neither know her. After nine years, she is finally back to Korea. That is what the news that is been uploaded online and the newspaper. It was said, she left Korea after a year of her parents death anniversary and now her return is totally been awaited by all the Korean citizens. “, she said.

 

“She is coming back. Yes she is!”, Bom sing happily.

“The Lee’s is coming back.”, join Hyoyeon and soon both of them chuckle.

The boys look at both of them and sigh. Yejin were laughing because of her mom and aunty cute behaviour.

“They never even saw her or neither know her and they are waiting for her?”, Yongguk ask unbelievable.

“Maybe, she is just a poser or something!”, he said.

Kris look at him.

“I thought that too but Bom scolded me for thinking like that.”, he said and pout.

“Daddy, don’t be sad. Yejin is here for you.”, his daughter say as she hug him.

He smile.

“Daddy loves Yejin.”

“Yejin loves daddy too.” she said cutely.

Yongguk smile.

“Hyung, you know how sometimes Bom noona behave.”, he said and shake his head.

“Okay, I will be going up to take a shower now.”, he said.

“Spend time with Yejin later.”, he said and ruffle the little girl hair.

 

 

*Lee’s residence*

The house were fill with happiness as everyone was busy cleaning and tidying the house. It was such a busy day for the maids and butlers. Both the elder of Lee’s were so happy and excited for tomorrow.

“Wah Young Miss Lee is coming back. Halmoni and Haroboji look so happy.”, the young maid said.

“Why not? Finally their first and one and only granddaughter is returning tomorrow after a whole nine years.”, the older maid said.

“I am so excited to meet her.”, the younger one said.

“She is a nice and indeed a beautiful young lady.” the older smile.

 

“Haroobooji, Halmooni!”, say a handsome young men with mint green hair.

“Seunghyun.”, Halmoni say.

“What happen to your hair?”, haroboji ask.

“Electric shock Haroboji.”, tease the handsome guy with dark brown hair.

“Electric shock hair.”, laugh the younger with a handsome smile.

“Yahh hyung! Watch what your saying.”, he said.

“What Jaejoong hyung said is true tho.”, tease another cute guy and tongue out.

“I seriousl—“, his words were cut off when.

“Hyung hair colour is just like the tree colour.”, tease another.

Seunghyun glare at him and walk to him as he put his arm around him and smile, the guy gave  a nervous smile.

“I guess I really did say something wrong right?”

They nodded.

Seunghyun begin wrestling the smaller one.

“Yahh hyung! St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter