Devil 1011

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. "

*Chaerin Flashback 1*

Chaerin was unpacking her bags the moment she got back from London. She look around the room and chuckle.

“Looks like they really change the room to follow my age I guess.”

She smile as she walk around the room looking around but the presence of it makes her feel like the same as she always be.

“Though the room has change but it still feels the same.”

She got down sitting indian style on the floor as she open her luggage, slowly removing everything from her bag.

She took out the photo frames ever so gently to not break it. There it was a picture of two families, the Bang’s and Lee’s and of course with the little ones.

It seems like little Bang were smiling happily as he make a V sign while his other hand were pulling little Lee to be by his side.

“Memories huh?”

She place the frame on her nightstand. Slowly, taking the photo album and looking at each page.

A picture of little Bang crying after his cookies fell on the floor, due to its hotness right after its been baked and a picture of little Lee running away after been scared by little Bang with a small bug.

She chuckle as she look at it. Slowly closing it, she took the Korea W magazine and there he stood ever so magnificently, looking ever so coolly yet good looking.

“Looks like puberty hit him right in place.”, Chaerin smile as she put the magazine on her bed as she continues to unpack.

 

*Chaerin Flashback 2*

Yongguk who wanted to make his way to the underground car park felt someone hold his hand. He look at who it was and saw a blonde brunette who looks quite angry. She look at him.

“Did you know because of your behaviour to that girl, it actually leads a dangerous behaviour to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter