Angel 1006

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Moving in together?”

“Say What?”

First encountered was already a mess.

Getting to know each other was already a mistake.

Getting engage was already a wrong move.

Then how about living together?

It was already a real shock.

But will love even spark?

 

The next day, Chaerin took one last look at her bedroom as she take a step outside and close the door shut.

“If this is what written, I hope I will be prepare for this.”, she thought.

She walk downstairs with two large luggage’s in her hand.

 

“Halmoni, haroboji.”, she said as she run to hug both of them.

“Must I really go?”, she ask.

They smile at her.

“Sweetheart, you have to learn to live with someone else and learn that everything happens for a reason.”, her halmoni said.

“Will this even work?”, she ask.

Her haroboji nodded.

“Just go with the flow sweety. You never know why your parents arrange it with them but you will only know if you both start to live together.”, her harobji explain.

She look at both of them.

“But I can always come back here right?”,

They chuckle and pull her in a tighter hug.

“Of course you can sweetheart.”

With that one sweet kiss to both her grandparents and waving to the rest then she left the house with her Audi R8, leading her to her new house.

 

While at the Bang’s residence.

“Aish, must I really leave?”, Yongguk ask.

Both his parents nodded.

“You must learn to only live with the person you are going to spend your life with.”, his mom said.

“And also learn some responsibility to take care of the girl.”, his dad said.

“And also to learn to leave without the rest of the s clinging on you.”, Bom said.

“Chaerin is one great girl. Take your time to know her before your marriage brother.”, Hyoyeon smile.

“You can always come back here tho.”, Kris wink.

“Yongguk oppa, always take care of Chaerin unnie okay?”, Yejin said ever so cutely.

He look at them with a lazy sigh he nodded.

“Guess this is where my life begins.”, he thought.

 

 

*outside of a luxury villa in Incheon,Korea*

 

There stood Chaerin in awe. Words couldn’t come out from as she look around the corner of the house.

“It’s only two of us tho. We do not really need a big house.”, she said out loud.

“That is what you think but not our family.”, a voice say surprising Chaerin.

She turn to her right and see him standing beside her.

“Hmm.”

He look at her.

“I just arrive.”, he said and take both of his luggage as he walk in the house leaving her behind.

She look at him and then took her bag and rush in.

 

“Wow, this is too big to be honest.”, Chaerin said.

He look at her.

“Just appreciate what you have had.”, he said.

She look at him.

“I appreciated everything I had and I do not need a big house like this to satisfied my needs.”,  she reply and walk upstairs finding for her room.

He was dumbfounded at a moment but then he decided to shrug it off and move on to find his new home.

Looks like life really has something prepare for them and it is never nice.

Chaerin who slumped on the bed was looking around her room.

“They plan everything. Even for the design.”, Chaerin thought.

She sigh.

“I wonder why can’t they see it wouldn’t work.”, Yongguk say the moment he enters in his room.

“Even they design this room following my style and needs.”, he said while shaking his head.

 

Chaerin was just laying on bed, shrugging, didn’t know what would be the right thing to do. She then look at her luggage.

“Guess, unpack would be a good thing to get rid of my stress now.”, she said to herself as she stand and approach her luggage, putting it down and opening it, as she takes her clothes and fold it properly, hanging the ones she should and putting those folds ones in the cupboard. She took those photo frames that she brought from home and put on her night stand as she fill her study table with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter