Devil 1015

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Falling in love is not a rational process. It can't be planned or avoided. It happens--for good or bad it simply happens. I knew he'd eventually leave. I knew we couldn't be together, but I fell anyway.” 

 

Guys, do check out my two new SkyBang Fanfic <3

Presidential Wars We Got Married (Skybang Version)

Yongguk wakes up to the delicious smell that was struck in the air, he assume it was her cooking breakfast. He gets up as he brush his hair and make his way out from the room smiling as he make his way to the kitchen. Without his surprise she was there cooking breakfast. He smile as he walk to her and wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer as he rest his head on her shoulder.

“Good morning sleepyhead.”, she smile.

“Good morning.”, he smile as he answer.

“Have you brush your teeth?”

He shake his head.

“Haishh.”, she pout.

He chuckle as he picks a bacon from the plate and eat.

“Bang Yongguk.”, she call as she hit him on his arm which he just chuckle it off.

“What are our plans for today Chaerin?”, he ask.

“Hmm, halmoni and haroboji call us to spend a night at their place because cousins are all coming down and tomorrow is omma and appa death anniversary.”, she say.

He was silent as he look at her, she had no emotions on her face.

“Don’t worry I am fine Yongguk.”, she say as she off the fire and carries the plate to the dining.

“What time will be leave?”, he ask.

“After I finish bake some cake?”, she smile.

He nodded as he seat opposite of her on the table.

She look at him.

“Aniyo, you are not eating until you wash up.”

 

He look at her pouting.

“But Chaerin.”

“No buts, Yonggukkie.”, she smirk.

He look at her.

“Go and wash up and we will eat once you are done.”, she wink as she take a sip of her hot coffee.

“Haish woman.”, he pout as he walks to the room to wash up.

Chaerin smile as she look at the male.

That much she had love her childhood best friend but she is still wondering if the feelings are only as much as she love him as a brother or more than a friend. Being in an arrange marriage with him, she wonder if will ever learn what is love in her own life.

As much as she is happy with him, Chaerin know that one day she is going to be left hurt. She knows that Yoon Bora will be back, she knows that the female will hunt over Yongguk and she surely knows that the female love him but does Yongguk feel the same. Chaerin wonders over that.

Sighing, she got up as she walk to the kitchen, tying her hair into messy bun and looking at the empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter