Devil 1003

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning Chaerin woke up as she heard the birds chirping in the morning. Looking to her right, the alarm shows, it is already 7.00 a.m. She yawn as stretch her arms and smile to herself.

“Day 2 in Korea.”, she said with a smile as she start to tidy her bed and later on take her shower.

After a whole refreshing shower, she got dressed in a red crop top blouse with a white high-waist pants adding with a simple black shoe. She took one last look from the mirror and headed downstairs with her bag and keys.

“Good morning Young Miss.”, said the younger maid.

She smile.

“Good morning.”

“Chaerin, breakfast maybe?”, the older maid said.

She smile and took a toast bread with her.

“I will have this for now.”, she said.

The maid nodded with a smile.

“Drive safely.”

She nodded with a smile before waving to them.

“She is so beautiful in whatever she dresses up.”, said the younger maid.

The older look at the younger.

“Because she’s an angel.”

 

She then drove downtown Seoul, stopping at a florist. She got down to buy two boutique of roses. Smiling and thanking the older lady, she then continue to get to her destination.

Stopping her car at the side, she got out of it waling to the area that she remember clearly. There she saw two gravestone curved both of her parents name. Walking slowly, she kneel down at the middle and put both the flowers on the grave.

“Omma, Appa. I am back.”, she said softly.

“How are you two doing?”, she ask with a small smile.

“It’s been ten years already.”, she said.

 

 

 

“My 21st birthday is soon. Thank you for all the love and care.”, she wipe her tears as she can feel it is rolling down her cheeks.

“I promise I will continue to bring up both my parent name.”, she said with a smile.

“Next week, I am starting my job at mom wedding empire. Wish me all the best.”, she continue.

“I miss you both. Halmoni and Haroboji, is taking care of me so good. It’s time I help them.”, she said.

She look at the gravestone.

“Help your daughter omma and appa.”

She didn’t know why but she just broke down front of the grave. She took one last look, smiling. She got up and bow lightly before she left. Wiping her tears away, she know this is all a test for her. She got to be strong, if she needed to be somebody. With that she left, making her way to the church.

 

*Bang’s residence*

‘Your awake early today Yongguk?”, ask his mom.

He smile.

“I thought of visiting the church before heading to work.”, he reply.

His mom nodded.

“Where’s dad?”, he ask.

“Still sleeping.”, she reply with a smile.

“My two sis—I am sure they are still sleeping.”, he reply sheepishly.

“I will get going first.”, he said and kiss his mom cheek.

“Drive safely.”, his mom said.

“Alright mom.”

He then got in his car, the red Lamborghini Huracan and make his way to the church. He didn’t know why, but he feel like he had to go today.

Maybe he has always been busy, not getting to go but now he know he have to go. A simple prayer will do.

 

*At the church*

Chaerin who park her car at the car park, got down not to forgot those candles that she brought earlier. She smile as she make her way in the church.

“Wahh, I miss being here.”, she said.

This is one of the place her parent and grandparent use to bring her before she left to London. She then walk to one of the bench that is front of the altar. Smiling she put her stuff at the side, as she kneel down, make the sign of thee cross and cross her fingers as she closed her eyes and pray.

There was a few older people there, doing the same thing. After a while, walk in a guy with his working suit. Bowing down lightly, then then walk to the nearest bench, kneeling and cross his fingers a she start to pray.

Chaerin who had done praying, stood up and took her bag with her as she walk. Her shoes sound can be heard. He who was praying with his eyes close could smell her perfume. He open his eyes to only know that she is away from him. He look at the back and saw a girl with a red blouse, white pants, black shoes and blonde. He nodded.

 

She then walk to the altar which were situated outside the church.  She took out the candles from her bag and decided to lit it up. She didn’t know why but she feel so calm. Yongguk who walk outside of the church, saw her standing there at the altar. He smile, just looking at her and suddenly, his phone rang.

He answer it.

“Good morning Sunye noona.”, he said with a smile.

“Good morning Yongguk.”, she said.

“Is there anything?”. He ask.

 

Chaerin who was just lighting up the candle, then heard a guy with a husky voice. She was surprise.

“I thought it was only Seunghyun oppa with those voice.”, she said.

“Guess not.”, she smile and walk away to her car.

She saw he was still on the phone, his back facing her. She then got in her car and drive back home, promising to her grandparent that she would help for the preparation.

 

“Just tell her I am not there. Plus Sunye noona, cancel all my meetings. I would only attend meetings after lunch hours.”, he said.

“Arraso boss.”, she said.

With that they hang up. He turn to the direction earlier and she’s gone.

“Guess I was late.”, he said and chuckle.

 

He then make his way to the car.

“What shall I get for them?”, he ask.

“If I can’t get them anything from the mall. I might just get holiday tickets.”, he said as he drive to the mall.

 

Chaerin was already home when her grandparent were awake.

“I am back.”, she said a sshe kiss her grandparent.

“Good morning.”, she said.

“Good morning sweetheart.”

“Just got home?”, her grandad said.

She nodded.

“What time did you leave?”, her grandma ask.

“At 7;40 am and I am back by 11 am.”, she smile.

“Grandma and grandpa, I will get changing and help for the preparation.”, she said with a smile and run upstairs.

She remove her clothes a she got change in an oversize tee and shorts and tying her hair. She make her way down and her six good looking guys were there.

“Good morning.”, they said happily.

“Good morning oppa.”, she said.

“Wahh, looking stunning as ever.”, Myungsoo said.

She chuckle.

“I am just wearing home wear, Myungsoo oppa.”, she said.

“But you look good.”, Luhan said with a smile.

“Thank you.”, she wink.

“Seunghyun oppa, you dye your hair to blue?”, she ask.

He nodded with a smile.

“I had to do this for Big Bang comeback.”, he reply.

“However, he looks good in blue.”, Junsu said.

Myungsoo look at him.

“No more tree colour hyung, you look awesome.”, he said.

“At one minute, I thought you were going to tease me.”, “, said Seunghyun.

He chuckle.

“To be honest, I thought that too.”, Donghae said.

“Will Dara unnie, come later?”, she ask Donghae.

He nodded.

“She is so excited that she when shopping for a gift with Minzy.”, he reply.

She nodded.

“I miss Minzy too.”, she pout.

“Minzy might be coming with her boyfriend.”, Junsu said.

“Owh, jinjja?”, she ask.

“That EXO guy?”, Seunghyun ask.

They nodded.

“Yup, Sehun his name.”, Jaejoong said.

“They make good couple tho.”, Chaerin said.

“Jaejoong oppa, how about your girlfriend huh?”, she ask.

HE chuckle.

“I don’t—“, his words were cut off.

“Lying!”, Seunghyun said.

“Then what is Tiffany huh, hyung?”, Myungsoo said and high 5 with Seunghyun.

He facepalm.

“Friend.”, he reply.

“Girl and boy, do not last as friend only.”, Junsu said.

“Who knows they are already together?”, Luhan tease.

He look at them.

“Tiffany unnie look pretty.”, she said.

Donghae chuckle.

“See, even the girl agree.”, Donghae wink.

“Okay, okay, okay.”,he said.

“Hyung, you’re getting old. You better find one.”, Myungsoo said.

He glare at him.

“Okay, let’s start our work.”, Jaejoong said.

“Before our grandparent get mad.”, he continue.

“Aye-aye captain!”, they said happily.

Chaerin smile at their cute behaviour and walk to the kitchen.

“Ahjumma, is the anniversary cake ready?”, she ask.

Ahjumma was surprise for a second.

“Oh my god! I haven’t do it yet.”, she said.

Chaerin smile.

“Don’t worry, let me do it.”, she said.

“You sure Chaerin?”, she ask.

“Don’t worry ahjumma, I will make it finish before the party start.” ,she wink as she wear her apron and start her job.

She first walk around the kitchen and take out all the ingredients needed as she open the cabinet, the refrigerator and putting all the ingredient on the table.

“Let’s start now Chaerin.”, she said happily.

She starts to mix the ingredients nicely and thoroughly as she look at the remaining ingredients.

“Let’s make four layers. Since grandparent like chocolate. Let’s make it a chocolate.”, she smile.

Then, she start to do the cake job as the rest of the boys were decorating the house with balloons, banners and cards and also the decorations.

“So basically the food will be at the pool area here?”, Luhan ask.

“Yup, they will be putting the food at here.”, Jaejoong said.

“I hope no one falls in the water.”, said Myungsoo as he start to laugh.

“I think no one will fall.”, Junsu said.

“But girls with heels men. I guess they might.”, Seunghyun said.

“Back to work guys, we have to decorate this area.”, Donghae said.

They nodded.

 

While Yongguk who was busily walkin in the mall couldn’t find anything for both the Lee’s grandparent. He sigh.

“Open mall, so big for what? Got nothing even.”, he though.

He took his phone and call Sunye.

“Sunye noona?”, he said.

“Yes Yongguk?”

“Booked two flights tickets to Maldives, three days to night and also book the resort which is near to the beach. Take the suite package add in the breakfast, lunch and dinner.”, he said.

She write it down.

“Arraso boss.”, she said.

“Thank you noona.”

“Your welcome.”, she said.

*Bang’s resident*

“Unnie, what are you wearing tonight?”, Hyoyeon ask.

“The white dress Hyo.”, she said with a smile.

“Oh, how about you Hyo?”, she ask.

“I am still thinking though.”, she shrug.

“I am not really into dress.”, she said.

Bom look at her.

“You would look fabulous today Hyo. Trust me.”, she said.

She smile at her older sister.

“Mommy and Aunty, are we going to meet the pretty unnie today?”, Yejin ask as she approach both the older girls.

They nodded their head happily.

“How does she look like?”,Yejin ask again.

“A very beautiful girl in her twenties.”, Hyoyeon said.

“She has the most beautiful smile.”, Bom said.

“She is a kind and helpful person. Everyone loves her.”, Hyoyeon said.

“At times, she is kind of boyish. Dislike dresses on so on but when she dress like a girl. She looks deadly gorgeous.”, Bom smile.

“She is beyond perfect.”, Hyoyeon said.

“The definition of angel.”, Bom wink.

“Wahh! I am so excited to meet her.”, Yejin said.

Both of the olders chuckle.

“Tonight, we all will get to meet her.”, Bom wink.

 

While the Bang’s parents.

Lee Minho : Dad

Suzy Bae: Mom

 

“It looks like today is the day.”, Yongguk mom said.

Her husband nodded.

“We will tell to both of them after the party.”, his dad said.

“The Lee’s daughter is indeed a beautiful girl with talents.”, she said.

“Yup, I hope our son is ready.”

“Ready or not is the not the problem honey. He has to think about having a family now and forget to have fun.”, she said.

He looks at her.

“He needs a change and she will be his change.”, she said with a smile.

 

That evening, the Lee’s residence were all getting ready. They boys left back to their home to get ready for tonight. While the maid and butlers were arranging and tidying some stuff still preparing to cook. Chaerin on the other hand were getting decorating some of the cupcakes that she did while waiting for the cake. She smile.

“Ahjumma, this cupcakes can put at the pool area, five minutes before the party start.”, she said.

They nodded with a smile.

“Young Miss, a few media will be coming. Madam and sir wants you to get ready.”, the butler said.

She nodded.

“Okay.”, she said with a smile.

She then smile as she took out the cake from the oven and begin putting on the aising and decorations on it. She decided to put a simple decorations and add it with strawberries on it for a complete look. Then she wrote the “Happy Anniversary” words on the cake, with that it is all done. She smile and put it at the cooler.

She look at the clock.

“I still have one and the half hour more to get ready.”, she thought and rush upstairs.

She is someone who loves boyish style, dress wasn’t her type but today here she is going to wear a dress for tonight.

“Plus I have medias tonight.”, she said.

“Hope everything goes well tonight.”

 

The time flew fast as now the brightness of the sky is been replaced with the darkness.

*Bang’s residence*

“I am done.”, Bom said.

Bom walk downstairs wearing a white Stella Mccartney fall editionmini dress that fits her perfectly.

“Wahh, mommy you look beautiful.”, Yejin said.

“Thank you my daughter.”, she said.

Kris were looking at Bom with a loving smile.

“Beautiful as ever.”, he wink to only have Bom blush.

“Where’s Hyo?”, she ask.

“I am here.”, Hyoyeon said a she come down wearing a white dress with a black flower pattern in the middle and black skinsocks adding with a black heels.

“Damn! You look gorgeous sister-in law.”, Kris said with a smile.

“Damn beautiful.”, Bom said.

“Aunty look so good.”, Yejin said cutely.

Both her parents give her thumbs up.

“Yongguk not back yet?”, Hyoyeon ask.

“Maybe he had some work to do sweetheart.”, her mom reply.

Suddenly, his dad phone rang.

“It’s from Yongguk.”, he said and answer.

“Yes son?”

“Dad, I will be late. I am caught in a traffic. Please proceed first. I’ll straight go there.”, he said.

“Okay, we will meet there.”, his dad said.

“Okay dad, drive safely.”, he said.

“Waeyo dad?”, Bom ask.

“He ask us to go. His stuck in a traffic.”, his dad said.

“Arraso, me, Bom and Yejin one car. Mom and dad with Hyo one car.”, Kris said.

“Okay then. Let’s go kids.”, their mom said with a smile.

 

*Lee’s residence*

From the main door, six good looking guys came in. Myungsoo dressing in a matching black and white shirt. Button up his buttons fully and adding on with a black coat.

While Donghae, wore a white shirt,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter