Angel 1014

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Crying over a guy? Nah, pick your head up. Your tiara is falling princess. "

 

“Well it’s a long story tho.”, he said.

“We have all the time.”, she reply, slowly making herself sitting comfortably on his lap, with his hand still around her waist and her hands around his neck, gazing at him softly.

“I met her in my first year of university. Just like you Chaerin, I too receive letters, present and confession everyday ever since high school till university.”, he start off.

“It was in my third semester, well I am a year older like senior though he say and I saw her when I was playing soccer with my friends. She was there looking all so clueless and innocent. Not like all the girl that threw themselves to me.”,

“I found out she was a junior in the university, just starting of her first semester in business. She would always smile at anyone including me. You could say I was like a love sick fool. Everywhere that I go, she is there and I could just not let go her image in my head.”

“That smile would never leave her face. She wasn’t athletic but I would always see her coming to the field to see the soccer team. One day, she almost got harass walking back home alone and that’s when you can say I was her knight in shining armor.”, he chuckle looking at her.

Chaerin look at him, her chest feeling a different feeling but with her small smile she ask him to continue.

“I save her and we both became friends, close one indeed. I waited for her after her class, we have lunch together, she supporting me in my games, and we go out during the weekend, study together. On the next Valentines’s day I confess to her and she accepted it. I was so happy, why not? Because I had a perfect girlfriend a girl that I had always had my eyes on.”

“The relationship was going smoothly and we still were like before, but one day I brought her back for dinner. Everything when well tho because I told my family that I would like to bring the girl I love back after a year of relationship and I was serious though. After I sent her back, when I arrive home, Bom and Hyoyeon noona were asking me if I were serious with her? I told them I were and all they did was nodded. I still remember before I left to my room they were talking something about seeing her in club.”

“But I shrug it off, well after a few days mom told me to be careful with my choice of love ones. She knew I was serious and she knew I told her that if I could I would like to marry with her, but mom ask me to not talk nonsense and continue with what I am doing but with a small message saying, Guk do not love to hard, because everything that falls break and she left.”

Chaerin took a pillow and hug it while looking at him.

“Well I agree though. We should love but not fall in love because everything that falls get broken.”, she shrug.

He look at her.

“Why the hell am I having a bitter feeling though?”, she ask herself.

“Continue, continue.”, she motion him.

“After the words my mom told me our relationship were still going well but I had my own best friends the little one Junghong and Jongup , well I heard their talk on seeing my girl with another guy in a club downtown, but they never say a word to me. I heard another one from Youngjae saying that he saw my girl with another boy coming out from the hotel. I told him he was delusional because my girl was on the phone with me.”

“Well Daehyun came saying the same thing about club, and when Himchan told me he saw my girl making out with a boy, I punch him. I just don’t know why but I did because our relationship were still okay. No problems and stuff, she is still calling me texting me, we still go out despite me just being in the company.”

“But everything falls apart during our three year anniversary, when I wanted to surprise her, I caught her in a hotel with another men right after my meeting, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter