Devil 1005

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days of hard work, working hard on the engagement party and busy making calls and reservations here and there. They were all looking forward for the engagement party but neither the “Devil” nor the “Angel” is looking forward for it. When the rest of the family members were preparing it, the “Devil” did not appear for the helping as he was busy with his work while the “Angel” will occasionally helped them out which the others do not really want to trouble her.

Finally, today it was the day. The family members had finished the reservations and so on. They decided to leave early tonight and let Yongguk to drive Chaerin to the engagement place. Which, they both had eventually to agree.

“Chaerin, halmoni and haroboji will leave first.”, her halmoni said to her.

“Arraso halmoni and haroboji.”, she answer

Then look at him.

“Must, I really go with him?”, she ask.

“Can’t i go with Bom unnie or maybe the boys?”, she ask again.

Her haroboji smile at her.

“Sweetheart, you have to get to know him well. He is now your fiancé.”, her haroboji answer.

She look at them and nodded.

“Arraso halmoni and haroboji. Be safe, I will get myself ready now.”, she answer.

They nodded with a smile and she wave to them while they are leaving. She then left upstairs to get herself ready. She look at the mirror and shrug.

“Am I ready for all this?”, she ask.

Then she looks at her parents picture.

“If this is the best for me. Omma, appa, please give me your guidance.”, she said with a smile.

She then got change into her beautiful high low turquoise dress, sitting at the front of mirror she decided to apply some make-up and later on, curl the lower part of her hair. She took her heels and pursue and left downstairs as she heard someone rang the bell.

She then headed to the door once she’s done and he was there leaning against his car with his white shirt, sleeve rolled up, buttons at the first three buttons, black pants and leather shoes, just checking on his phone. She looks at him and took a deep breath before she head to him.

“He looks good.”, she thought.

He saw her walking to him with that beautiful turquoise dress, pair with a white heels, hair let down till her shoulders, he could see that she had apply some make-up on her face. He could know that she was nervous for some reason. He smiles, he just don’t know why.

She looks at him.

“Hey.”, she said.

He looks at her and opens the car door to his Lamborghini for her. She got in and mouthed a thank you. Before he could close the door, he looks at her.

“You’re beautiful.”, he whisper which she heard but pretended not to.

“Hmm, did you say something?”, she ask.

He shakes his head and closes the door. He calms himself down with a deep breath and got in the car. The ride to the venue was silent. It wasn’t an awkward silent though like before, it was just a comfortable one.

But she decided to break the silent.

“You are looking good tonight.”, she say without looking at him.

He smirk and decided to .

“Is it because of that you are too nervous looking at me?”, he smirk.

She face palm and look at him.

“I am always good looking.”, he added.

“What the—“, her words were cut off when,

“You look beautiful tonight.”, he wink which she could feel her cheeks turn red and quickly look away which leaving him with a chuckle.

 

*At the hotel ballroom*

Everyone was already there, both the families were busy talking with the guests. It was a moment that everyone was waiting.

“Instead of us getting engage first, our little baby is.”, Seunghyun said.

Jaejoong chuckle.

“None of us have  a special someone, unlike Donghae.”, Jaejoong said.

They all look at Jaejoong.

“Whose Tiffany then huh?”, Myungsoo ask.

“We saw your interaction with her hyung.”, Junsu smirk.

“I am sure, she have something for you.”, Luhan wink.

Donghae chuckle.

“Saw the way, she look at you.”, Seunghyun added.

Jaejoong look at them.

“Nah, we are friends.”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter