Angel 1004

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Chaerin was getting ready for bed. She was checking her phone before taking her good night sleep when suddenly someone knock her room.

“Yes?”, she answer.

Halmoni walk in.

“Chaerin, you okay?”, she ask.

Chaerin nodded with a smile moving a little to give her halmoni place to take a seat.

“I am good halmoni.”, she smile.

“You sure sweetheart even after the marriage announcement?”, halmoni ask.

She nodded.

“Halmoni is something I can’t change. However, I know they did this for my own good. Yes, I don’t know what their reason is but I do know it is for something really important.”, she said.

“I would still agree with this halmoni even though, I don’t really know him but it’s okay..”, she added.

“Halmoni, don’t have to worry ya?”, she wink.

Halmoni look at her granddaughter and gave her a hug.

“I love you halmoni.”, she said.

“Halmoni loves you too.”

“Have a good night sleep Chaerin.”, hlmoni said.

“You too hlmoni, good night.”, she said.

“Good night Chaerin.”, with that halmoni off the light.

 

*Bang’s residence*

 

“You have a moment?”, Bom ask as she look at Yongguk who is in his room.

He nodded. Both Hyoyeon and Bom walk in his room.

“You okay little brother?”, Hyoyeon ask.

He looks at both of them and shrug.

“I don’t know noona.”, he said.

“This all is so fast.”, he added.

Bom smile softly.

“Mom and dad know it is for your best. That’s why they did this.”, said Bom while caessing his hair.

 He who join his sister on his bed look at them.

“Is it really the best for me?”, he ask looking at them.

“Duh! Of course it is. You are messing with too much girls after all.”, Hyoyeon said rolling her eyes.

Bom look at her and slap her on her arm.

“I am sorry Yongguk but it is the truth. They know the best.”, Hyoyeon said.

Yongguk look at her.

“You noonas, say that too make me feel good only.”, he said.

Bom shake her head.

“Look at a bright side Yongguk.”, Bom said.

“Yes, you been messing with lots of girls and being not serious with anyone of them. It’s time you change Yongguk.”, Hyoyeon said.

“Past is past.”, Bom said.

“Your ex didn’t treasure and love you like you did but that doesn’t mean you have to treat others like that too?”, Bom said.

“Everything happens for a reason.”, Hyoyeon said.

“It’s time you change.”, Hyoyeon added.

He look at both of them.

“Chaerin is, to be honest the best girl ever.”, Bom said.

“Even better than your ex huh?”, Hyoyeon said.

“Aish, I never like that girl men”, Hyoyeon continue.

“Back to the story, Chaerin is a perfect one.”, Hyoyeon smile.

“We all know her.”, Bom said.

“So it’s not a problem for us to tell you what she’s good at and what she’s bad at.”, Hyoyeon said.

“It looks like you are going to tell me about her.”, he said.

“Yup that’s true.”

“You got it right brother!”, Hyoyeon smile.

“She isn’t that typical girl. Isn’t that girl you meet at club or isn’t that girl that you have dated. Strangely, she is different.”, Bom said.

“Different/”, he ask.

“She lost her parents at ten. Left to London when she was eleven. The first impression when people see her is “Angel.”, Hyoyeon said.

“She is a talented girl Good in whatever she does. Whether it is in studies or sport or house work. She is real good.”, Bom said.

“Maybe, she may look boyish but she is a soft hearted female inside. She cover up her image with that because she had lost her love ones. That is one of the reason she make everyone feel loved.”, Hyoyeon explain.

“It may be hard for you to expect this or expect your getting marry to her. Marry is not an easy life. happens, problem comes. However, do not let it lead you to divorce, it could solve.”, Bom said.

“In other words, get to know her and you will understand what we are telling.”, Hyoyeon said.

“You might think we are crapping now because we know her but once you got to know her you would love her.”, Hyoyeon wink.

“Okay brother!, I am sleepy.”, she said.

“Shall we leave sister?”, Hyoyeon look at Bom.

Bom nodded and then look at Yongguk.

“Get to know her while you both are engage later on. Magic could happen.”, Bom whisper.

“Good night.”, Bom said.

“Good night brother!.”, Hyoyeon said and smack him.

“Yahh noona!”

“Have to bring you back to your senses tho.”, she wink.

“Good night.”, they said again.

“Good night.”,

“By the way, omma ask to wake up early tomorrow. We are going to Lee’s for a discussion.”, Hyoyeon said.

He nodded.

“Arraso, good night noona.”

 

 

While the two of them,

“I will get marry to him.”, she thought.

“I will get marry to her.”, he thought.

“The Devil.”, she said.

“Mischievous yet it hard to resist.”

“The Angel.”, he said.

“Beautiful but had an image she had to cover up.”

 

 

The next morning.

A knock was heard on Chaerin bed.

“Chaerinnie, wake up and get ready. We have some discussion with the Bang’s later.”, her haroboji said.

She yawn as she listen to him.

“Arraso haroboji. I am awake.”, she said.

“See you downstairs.”, he said.

“Arraso.”

She then got up to get ready for a long day that is ahead her. Done showering, opening her wardrobe and looking through her clothes, she didn’t know what to wear. Shrugging to herself she took a white tank top and black skinny jeans with a simple light blue cardigan and wear. She tie her hair into a bun and left her room to meet the rest at downstairs.

 

“Good morning.”, she said as she take her seat.

“Good morning sweetheart.”, her grandparent said.

“Good morning pretty.”, the boys said happily.

She couldn’t help but chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter