Devil 1013

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well. " 

Chaerin came out from shower, wearing a black oversized shirt with shorts, as she take the towel and put on her hair as she dries her hair with a hand as she walk out of her room, making her way downstairs to the kitchen.

She leave the towel on her head as she approach the kitchen cabinet taking out a hot chocolate powder and two mugs, humming to a melody, she slowly make the hot chocolate.

Yongguk, walk out of his room wearing a plain black tee and black khaki shorts, hearing the sound of a female humming. He smile as he make his way downstairs to only have a back view of her making the drink. The smell of the hot chocolate was everywhere in the kitchen. He approach her slowly and takes the towel and dries her hair.

“Omo.”

“You startled me Guk.”, she said.

He let out a low chuckle.

“Tell me one time that I did not startled you?”, he ask smirking at the female as he continue to dry her hair with the towel.

“You know you don’t have to do it.”, she smile.

“But I want too.”,

Chaerin keep herself silent, as Yongguk were drying her hair. She smile.

“They necklace still looks good on you like always.”, he said.

She turn to face him.

“Necklace?”

“The ring necklace.”, he look at her.

She let out a soft chuckle.

“It still fits till today and it’s being even beautiful.”, she smile.

“Where is yours?”, she ask

He show her the chain that was on his neck.

“You wore it.”, she said.

“From that day till today, I did.”, he said.

She look at him. He sigh slowly leaning his head on her shoulder.

“ I wonder what would the future hold for us.”

“Ehh, what’s with this atmosphere?”, she ask and flick his head.

She look at him s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter