Angel 1008

When the “Devil” meets the “Angel”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin who were at home, were getting ready for work.

“At 2pm, I would have a meeting. That’s where I would meet my people.”, she thought.

“Smart casual would do.”, she said to herself.

Picking a white top, and a brown blazer with a blue ankle pants and a heels, she were ready to go to work. Taking her bag and keys in her hand, she then lock the door before entering her car.

Making her way to Seoul city, she were just smiling.

“It looks like my work life would begin now.”, she smile, a s she start to drive to her mom company.

The Lee’s wedding empire, to be exact.

“Five minutes more to two.”, she said as she park her car at the basement and make her way to her office.

Walking in, people would not notice her as most of them were busy with their work and paper work and meeting. Taking the elevator to Level 10, where her office is situated, she smile as she saw people were looking at her wondering who she is.

There was then someone who approach her.

“Young Miss Lee?”, the girl said.

She smile and nodded.

“You must be Taeyeon unnie.”, she smile.

“Yes, I am Kim Taeyeon, Miss Lee.”, she introduce.

“Chaerin would be good.”, she smile.

“Young —I mean Chaerin, let’s head to the conference room which is in Level 3 and there is where everyone would meet you.”, she smile.

Chaerin nodded and follow Taeyeon.

 

Chaerin who was following Taeyeon to the conference room, was looking around the building.

“Well taken of.”, she thought.

As the doors, open they were so many people in the conference room, the moment Chaerin walk in to the conference room, everyone around her stand as the gave her an applause, smiling to their new boss and some of them are even mesmerize by her beauty.

She smile at them, as she when to the front, with Taeyeon giving her the mic for her to do the acceptance speech.

She smile and gladly took it as she mouthed a thank you.

“Hello everyone, I am Lee Chaerin, the founder of the wedding empire daughter. To be honest, I am really happy to be back to my home country and be back to the place where my mom had left all her passion and love for. It looks like Taeyeon unnie did a good job in taking care of the company with the help of others. I hope that beginning of today, we could work happily together and create memories of the coming days and please don’t be afraid to approach me if you have problem and thank you everyone for your hard work.”

 

Everyone cheer for her as she get another round of applause. She couldn’t deny the fact that she actually feel really happy and is excited to start her first day of work. Now, it’s her time where she would accomplish her mother dreams, passion and love which is also a part of her.

 

She smile at them as she make her way to her own office which used to be her mom office. She smile as she pressed the elevator button to the 11th floor, smiling as she reached her floor and making her way to the office. Entering it, the scent were just like the fragrance her mom once used when she was still a little kid. Nothing change in the office, everything was the same when she got here eleven years back. The picture of her family was still on the desk. She smile a sshe take one of it and look at it.

“Eleven years have passed omma and appa, I am all grown up to start back the business you left.”, she said.

“I miss you both.”

The office is still the same. She look around, just a little bit change but still classy and modern she thought.

 

She was sitting on the chair the whole time, looking at a few documents and the sketches of the wedding dresses that the company designers send to her earlier. Besides having their own designing team, their wedding planning, catering, wedding interior designers, they even have their own wedding fashion line. They have connection throughout the world and they could achieve almost everything in making the wedding couple happy. Thus, she thought of doing their first bridal fashion show as they are having their own line for almost twenty years. Let this be something everyone should know about them.

 

“And that is where she is going to make a little change to the wedding industry.”, she smile.

 

 

 

Mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter