Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening his eyes slowly, he was met with Sunggyu's warm gaze. Couldn't believed his eyes, he tried to slap his cheek but it was stopped half way.

"Don't hurt yourself baby. I'm for real. I came back" 

After registering the words, Woohyun went forward and hugged Sunggyu tightly.

"Gyu, you are back!" Woohyun exclaimed excitedly and snuggled closer to Sunggyu's chest earning a chuckle from Sunggyu.

" Aww. Woo , don't be too adorable like this. I'm turning crazy because of your cuteness" 

Woohyun just smiled and tightened his hug.

"I missed you so much Gyu. Why didn't you tell me that you're going to be back soon?"

"Well. I'm kinda proceed with the work fastly and settled them before the due to see my love at home. Just want to give surprise to you"

"If you tell me, I could've waited for you then" Woohyun pouted.

"If I tell you, you won't sleep won't you? Now tell me . Why do you slept here instead of our shared bedroom. Don't tell me that giraffe snores too loud that you can't sleep. I'm gonna smack his head "

" Gyu. Sungyeol had nothing to do with it ! You're the one at fault"

"Me?" Sunggyu asked confusedly. Woohyun nodded.

" How can I sleep when you're not there. I guess I missed your warm embrace too much then that I can't sleep. That Lee Sungyeol's embrace was so cold tha-"

" That giraffe hugged you to sleep?!" Sunggyu was fuming with anger. Woohyun just laughed .

"I'm just k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter