Final

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Had a good sleep, baby?”

“Hmm” Wohyun snuggled closer to Sunggyu, burying his head into Sunggyu’s chest. It was their first morning together as husbands and it can’t be more special than that. Sunggyu was feeling too happy on his own and he wondered if he was allowed to be happy like that since he doesn’t saw Howon at the wedding yesterday. They only got a congratulation message from the latter and Sunggyu had to distract Woohyun from thinking about Howon’s absence.

He looked down and saw Woohyun was staring at him with his innocent eyes, which was one of the reasons that he fell in love with him. He caressed Woohyun’s cheeks before it were replaced by pecks. “I’m sorry because I make you worried yesterday” Woohyun said timidly, brought his eyes away from staring Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sighed as the events flashed into his mind. Woohyun nearly collapsed yesterday because he skipped his medicines. Fortunately he managed to catch Woohyun in his arms or God know what might happened if he fall from the stage or worst hitting his head. He shuddered at the possibilities and he tightened his grip onto Woohyun.  Sungjong and Sungyeol helped them to the waiting room and Woohyun couldn’t stop apologizing for the incident when he saw that Sunggyu was near to tears. Sunggyu wouldn’t even look at his eyes as he fed Woohyun some food and the medicines. Woohyun knew that Sunggyu was upset with him and he ended bursting into tears as soon as Sunggyu stood up, he thought that Sunggyu was going to leave him. Once Sunggyu saw that his husband was crying, he quickly took the male into his arms and comforted him. And after he make sure that Woohyun was able to stand on his feet again, then only they make their way to the reception hall.

“I hope that was the last time you skip your medicines or else I am not talking to you for real. Do you love torturing your own body Woo? Or do you love torturing me like this?” Sunggyu was surprised at his own words that seemed harsher than he thought. Guilt instantly built as he saw how Woohyun was biting his lips desperately, probably trying to hold himself from crying. He cupped Woohyun’s cheeks as he apologized. “I’m sorry baby. I was mean, I’m sorry. Your husband is not good with his words”

Woohyun looked at him with his teary eyes and Sunggyu’s heart fell in instant. “Will you forgive me Gyu?” Sunggyu nodded before he kissed Woohyun’s forehead. For how long he can stay mad at his husband.  “Yes. But you have to keep your promises. No more skipping meals, no skipping medicines, get enough rest, let me know everything first, and quit your job as promised and one more thing..” Sunggyu paused for a moment.  Woohyun stared at him curiously.

“Never stop loving me”

As cheesy as it sounds, it make Woohyun smiled with his cheeks were obviously red. Sunggyu found the sight was totally endearing and he was lucky that he was the one who got to see it every day from now on. Woohyun was forever his. He’ll do everything to protect his other half.

“Can we cuddle a bit more and then we’ll have breakfast?”  Here come the clingy Woohyun, which was one of Woohyun’s habits that he liked the most (well he loved everything about Woohyun). “Of course baby. We can even have breakfast in bed. Would you like that?”

“No, I don’t want to have breakfast in bed. I just want to cuddle a bit” Sunggyu lifted Woohyun’s head and placed it on his arm before he brought Woohyun closer to his body. “Like this?” Sunggyu asked softly and Woohyun hummed happily. They were wrapped in comfortable silence for a while when suddenly Woohyun spoke about Howon. “Do you think he is okay?”

“I hope so” Sunggyu replied. He stared at the clock. “I’ll try to contact him later, okay? Don’t worry too much or your health is going to be affected. You promised me to take care of yourself better” he looked down as he felt Woohyun’s eyes on him. “What is it baby? Is there something else that bothered you?”

“I heard that this place provides bicycles for tourists to rent. Can we go and ride them Gyu?” as Woohyun heard Sunggyu sighed, he quickly shook his head. “I’ll just sit at the back I promise. You’ll do all the paddling” Woohyun knew too well why they didn’t went overseas to spend their honeymoon. It will be too much for his heart if they took airplane. Sunggyu was being too careful.  That was why they just spent their honeymoon within the country.

“Alright then. You’re so noisy first thing in the morning. Where is my morning kiss?” Woohyun pouted as he scooted away from Sunggyu but Sunggyu caught his arms. “You said I’m noisy. Fine, I’m not talking anymore. No morning kiss for you.”

Sunggyu chuckled looking at Wohyun’s sulking expression. Every time Woohyun sulked, he will not look at Sunggyu. “My precious baby” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun into his arms back as he kissed his forehead but Woohyun didn’t budge. “Not looking at your handsome husband anymore? I’m hurt” Since Woohyun didn’t even move, Sunggyu cupped his cheeks and kissed him passionately. Sunggyu smiled when Woohyun respond to the kiss. The pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter