Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I'm in love"

Sunggyu raised his eyebrow looking at Hoya. Thinking back, he never knew that Hoya was dating someone or not.

"Are you meeting someone ?"

Hoya chuckled. After he knew the cute guy's name, the name always played in his mind. Nam Woohyun. He took a mental note to search more about that guy. He took a sip from his coffee. 

"No. Its just that I can't stop thinking about a cute guy that I met"

" Aww. If you like him, pursue him then. Try to grab his attention" Sunggyu recommended him. " Or else, you will have no chance later" 

"I've tried to search for him at places that we met. But he wasn't there anymore. You don't know how many time I went to the hospital and the park. I even rode the bus too"

" Well, I can't say anything then " 

" Ah , I forgot to tell you about the reason I got here. My model wants to apologize to your writers that he met yesterday so he want me to arrange the meeting. He's not so good at apologizing and that's why he didn't say anything that day"

" Oh, really?" Sunggyu smiled. Woohyun has told him everything that night. Being Woohyun, he never keep anything from Sunggyu. Hearing Woohyun complained about the model, he once thought that he won't negotiate with the model later.

"I will arrange it later "

 

 

"Gyu. Where is Nam Nam?"

" Why should I know that Woo. You are the one who always carry him around the house. Maybe you misplaced him" Sunggyu said while he's working on his laptop in the living room.

Woohyun sighed as he sat b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter