Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal working day for Woohyun because he doesn't saw the Mr Howon-guy yet. He was engrossed in writing his article when suddenly Sungjong appeared beside his desk, asking to join him for lunch. 

"Hyung, Mr Kim wouldn't like it if you skip your lunch" Sungjong whispered. After Sungjong knew about their relationship or exactly after he informed Woohyun that he knew about them, Sungjong would always used Sunggyu's name to threat him (well, not for a bad inttention). Woohyun sighed and turned to Sungjong and reached his hands to Sungjong's cheeks and pinched him hard.

"Ouch hyung! That is very mean of you " Sungjong pouted while caressing his hurt cheeks.

"Aigoo. You looks really cute Sungjong-ah. I should pinch your cheeks more often " Woohyun chuckled. Sungjong really looked cute because the abused cheeks looked blushed. 

"Don't you want to pinch my cheeks too? They are very squishy "

Both of them turned around at the voice. Howon was standing with he pointing his index finger to his left cheek. Woohyun and Sungjong's jaws dropped. How can that guy being so bold? Saw that the two males didn't move a bit, he approached them closer, wrapping his left arm around Woohyun's shoulder.

"Lets go for a lunch " Howon said excitedly. Sungjong who read the situation quickly pushed the arms wraooed around Woohyun and pulled the latter with him.

"I booked Woohyun-hyung first. You can go find for another lunch partner, Mr Lee " Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter