Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was walking through the hallway when suddenly he was pulled into a room by a pair of strong arms. Startled, he was going to scream when he felt familiar hand covering his mouth.

" God , finally you're alone. I've waited all day long " Sunggyu said, removing his hand from Woohyun's mouth.

" Sorry Woo. Did I startled you too much ? "

" Gyu. You almost made me have a heart attack " Woohyun whined.

Sunggyu chuckled and pulled Woohyun into his arms, hugged Woohyun close to his chest, inhaling Woohyun's scent.

" God , I missed you so much baby. I didn't even have chance to meet you at lunch today"

" I'm mad at you Gyu "

Sunggyu pulled away from the hug to see Woohyun's face. Woohyun was pouting and Sunggyu had to control himself from kissing Woohyun because Woohyun was mad at him.

" Why ? Did I do something wrong ?"

" I saw how those woman clients gigling whenever you talked to them and you're such a sweet talker, huh ? "

Sunggyu was shocked at first but then he smiled. Woohyun was being too cute when he was jealous. He cupped Woohyun's face and kissed him short on his lips.

" I'm still mad at you Gyu. Do you think a kiss will solve everything ? " Woohyun said , his cheeks obviously blushed.

" Awww my baby Woo is jealous. Please don't . You know that I only love you right. And I'm just a sweet talker for you only. I reserved all the chessy words for you " 

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter