Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma, stop squishing my cheeks. It hurts” Woohyun whined. Mrs Nam didn’t take any of his son’s words and kept squishing the poor cheeks. Mr Nam stepped and pulled his wife aside so that he can hug Woohyun instead.”You rarely come home now. That is your mom’s way to punish you “ Mr Nam said when they pulled away.

“You know that I am working as a writer now, right? So I am busy. Busier than Appa” Woohyun said jokingly.Mr Nam chuckled and ruffled Woohyun’s soft hair. Woohyun was his youngest son and he really held a special place in him and his wife’s heart. Woohyun’s condition asked a lot of attention from both of them since he was born.So they rarely get Woohyun out of their sight. He protested a lot when Woohyun wanted to stay with Sunggyu at first but as the time passed, he realized he could trust his precious son to Sunggyu.

“You know what? I rarely get to see your name as the author in any articles. Are you sure you are that busy ?” Mrs Nam said as he pulled Woohyun into the dining room. Mr Nam was already sat on his usual place and Woohyun took place beside him.”Where is my son-in-law?”

“Mom. Don’t call him like that please” Woohyun pouted. He knew how the families and Sunggyu himself wanted to seal their relationship by marriage. But he really don’t want to hurt Sunggyu more if he died after they were married. They would more attached then and he don’t want to leave Sunggyu broken. That was why he always said that he wasn’t ready. Mrs Nam who caught Woohyun’s miserable face quickly changed the topic.

“Alright sweetie. I won’t say it anymore”

“Mom, where is hyung? I don’t see him around” Woohyun asked. Boohyun was the one who insisted him to go home for the past few days.” Your hyung went out early in the morning and said he would come back by lunch. But for now drink this “ Mrs Nam shoved him a glass of creepy liquid.

“Aishh omma. This is one of the reasons why I don’t like going home” Woohyun said and he earned a hard pinch on his left cheeks for that.

“Why don’t you try drinking it first? It is not like I’m poisoning you my dearest son. Stop whining. You are not a kid anymore” Mrs Nam said while Mr Nam gestured him to just drink the herbs. It was always like tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter