Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here is your Americano“ Woohyun placed the drink on the table.

“Thanks” Howon muttered. He couldn’t brought himself to face Woohyun. Not after he make Woohyun and other people

“I am not mad at you anymore Howon-shi. I’m-“

“Aren’t you afraid of me? I kidnapped you in the past”

“Like you said earlier. It was in the past. But I really appreciate your concern towards me. And I want to have a date with you”

 

“A d-date?” Woohyun nodded eagerly. “What we called it? Bonding time? Leisure time? I prefer date. It sounds nicer, don’t you think so?”

“How could I accept this?” hurt so much. He stared onto his hands.

Woohyun sighed before he spoke. “Can you look at me when we’re talking?”

Howon hesitantly brought his face up, finally facing Woohyun. He could see that colors were back into that face and he was so glad deep inside. “Why do you still want to see me? I make you suffered enough” Howon bit his lips. It was real. He made the latter suffered so much but he seemed like he didn’t hold any grudges, not when he was smiling brightly like he always did in the past. The smile that took his heart away.

 

“This is your punishment for kidnapping me so you don’t have right to oppose. Lets go!” Woohyun dragged Howon out of the café. “What about Sunggyu?” Howon asked.

Woohyun smiled “I already got permission from him so don’t worry”

The walk was awkward for Howon, not for Woohyun since he was walking leisurely.”I want to take the bus. Do you have the card?” Woohyun asked, eyes glistened with hopes.

“Yeah. I have it” Howon mumbled. “Why bus? I can take my car” Woohyun shook his head. “I want to take bus so don’t even try to complain okay. Or else I’m going to be mad”

Howon pulled Woohyun’s arms softly and they stopped walking. “Why are you doing this? You’re making me guiltier”

“Howon-shi. Lets just enjoy today okay. Today is Nam Woohyun day so I’m free to do anything and no one should disobey”

Howon nodded as they started walking again. “You know Woohyun-ah. I’m sorry for the last time. I’m really really sorry”

“Apology accepted!” Woohyun smiled sincerely and Howon smiled too. They took the bus and sat beside each other. Howon recalled their encounter on the bus last time. He was trying to talk to Woohyun but this time Woohyun is the one who initiating their conversation. He smiled at the memories. It was too precious to him. They got out on the third stop with Woohyun leading the way.

“Where are we going?”

“Ah..I didn’t told you yet? We’re going to a beach! Aren’t you excited? Sungyeol always get excited when we go to the beach”

Howon smiled. Woohyun was back to himself, a Nam Woohyun who smile freely and so brightly. He trailed behind Woohyun who was half running towards the beach. Woohyun quickly took off his shoes and went into the water. He chuckled when he saw that Woohyun was resembling a kid when he kicked the water with his feet. He pulled out his phone and noticed a message in the notification.

It is only for today, don’t get used to it. Although Woohyun already forgave you, we still have something to talk about. I’ll see you someday. And how could you didn’t visit my office these days, we are still busin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter