Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun bit his lips anxiously. He was damn worried about Sunggyu. The latter said he was okay but he hadn’t arrived at the restaurant yet. He was so close to hyperventilate if it was not Sungyeol rubbing his back, asking him to breathe properly.

“Sunggyu hyung didn’t answer my call” Sungjong whispered to Sungyeol, he didn’t want Woohyun to hear it because it will make Woohyun’s condition worse. Woohyun rested his head onto the table, closing his eyes.

“Are you okay hyung? Want to go to the hospital?” Sungyeol asked worriedly. Woohyun face was pale and Sungyeol didn’t remember the last time he saw that kind of face. Maybe it was six months ago, when Woohyun did the surgery. Woohyun was recovering so well and now he was going to be sick again.

“I want Gyu” Woohyun started to sob. Now he knew how Sunggyu’s felt, how worried he was whenever he was sick. But this was the worst, he didn’t hear a word from the latter since two hours ago. Sungyeol quickly pulled him into a hug while Sungjong disappeared to somewhere else, probably wanted to try calling Sunggyu again.

“Hey hyung. You heard clearly that he said he was okay right? He’ll arrive soon. You’re getting sick if you continue to cry like this” Sungyeol tried to comfort him. Sungyeol also was getting worried over Sunggyu because he still didn’t appeared.

“But if he is fine, he should be here” Woohyun muttered. He inhaled deeply, his eyes swollen because he cried too much. A waiter approached them politely.

“Is everything okay sir? Do you need anything?”

Sungyeol looked at Woohyun. He shook his head. “It’s okay. Just get me a glass of plain water please”

The waiter disappeared and reappeared within minutes, handing Sungyeol the drink he asked. Sungyeol muttered a soft “thank you” and the waiter retreated. “Hyung, drink this”

Woohyun pulled away from the hug and drank the water a bit. He looked calmer and Sungyeol was glad. Sungyeol glanced outside and saw Sungjong talking on the phone seriously. What is happening seriously?  He wanted to ask Sungjong so badly but how can he leave Woohyun alone. He rubbed his face.

Sungjong came to join them after a few moments. Woohyun looked at him. “What happened Sungjong?”  The reaction of Sungjong make him nervous. His hands were trembling so does his eyes. Sungjong seemed hesitant before he spoke “ Woohyun hyung, promise me one thing”

“What is it Sungjongie? Something happened to Gyu?” Woohyun asked impatiently. The curiousity was killing him from inside.

“Please don’t freak out…Sunggyu hyung had a minor accident-“

“What?!”

“Woo hyung. Calm down” Sungyeol grabbed the latter’s shoulder firmly. He looked like he would collapse any seconds.

“Where is him?!”

“Woohyun hyung. Calm down please. The injury is not serious. He just broke his hand”

“Just broke his hand?! You said it was not serious?! Are you kidding me Sungjongie?” The lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter