Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What the hell are you saying Lee Howon ?"  Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun's arm and pulled Woohyun to his side, broke the two from the hug.

" And what the hell are you doing Sunggyu ? Whats wrong with me hugging Woohyunnie " Hoya said, eyes fixed on Woohyun and it does not go unnoticed by Sunggyu.

" Woohyunnie ? What the hell you are using nickname towards him ?" Sunggyu grabbed Hoya's collar. He can't help but to feel possesive once he realized Hoya was in love with his Woohyun.

" Gyu. Let him go please " Woohyun plead as he reached for Sunggyu's arm. He never saw that side of Sunggyu and it make him a little bit scared of his own lover.

Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun and realized that he maybe has made Woohyun scared of him. He realeased Hoya's shirt slowly which made Woohyun sighed of relieve.

"Gyu ? Why are you calling him like that Woohyun? " Hoya started to get suspicious.  

" Woohyun is my boyfriend, you brat " Sunggyu stated without hesitation, totally make Woohyun and Hoya gasped in shock. Hoya looked at Woohyun at felt his heart broke into pieces. How could this happened to him ? He never think that the cute man was actually his own friend's lover. And he can't help but to feel jealous towards Sunggyu as the guy has Woohyun by his side. But being a stubborn guy as he always does, he shoved all the negative feelings and he thought to give it a try. 

" Oh I see. But even a married couple can get divorced you know ?" Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter