Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu sat down on the couch with Boohyun and Mr Nam as Mrs Nam served them coffees. He ran his hand through his hair.”I’m sorry that I didn’t come for dinner. The meeting was too sudden” Sunggyu apologized. He knew that they wouldn’t mind but a certain tree must be upset with him. “It’s okay Gyu-ah. No need to apologize. Works is more important” Mr Nam comforted him. Boohyun looked at Sunggyu and knew by looking at his troubled look. “ Got trouble in paradise?” He asked bluntly. Sunggyu nodded and the rest laughed.

“Don’t worry. He was just a bit upset” Mrs Nam said.

“What do you mean by a bit Omma? You should looked at him earlier. He was practically weeping inside”

“But I wonder why he was so upset like that? “ Mr Nam asked. The dinner went quietly, they barely heard Woohyun’s voice. And after dinner, his son disappeared to his room upstairs. Mrs Nam smiled slightly.” It was because he helped me with dinner and cooked your favorite dish Gyu-ah”.

Sunggyu was taken aback. He felt more guilty as he shifted in his seat. Mrs Nam smiled as she watched Sunggyu was being restless.”Why don’t you go upstairs and check on him?”. Sunggyu nodded and execused himself. Watching Sunggyu went upstairs, Mrs Nam chuckled.

“Our son-in-law is so adorable, isn’t he?” Mrs Nam asked. “ But he is not so lucky because he got himself a boyfriend who loves to sulk “ Boohyun replied.

 

-------------

Sunggyu carefully closed the door behind him and approached Woohyun quietly. Woohyun was at his study desk and looking through something. He sneaked his arms around Woohyun’s waist and hug him tight from behind. Sunggyu expected to be pushed away but Woohyun simply let him hugged him. He kiss Woohyun’s nape softly.

“What are you doing baby?” Woohyun turned to face him and pecked his lips. He pulled away as he pulled another chair and sit beside Woohyun. “I am looking through old picture albums. See, there is you too!” Woohyun exclaimed happily. Sunggyu looked at the pointed picture and he saw the picture of him on Woohyun’s graduation day. “ You looked so young here” Woohyun chuckled.

“Are you saying that I am looking older day by day?” Sunggyu pouted.

“It is not like that. But look. We got all the way here. How many years we had spent together?”

“I don’t care about years. The most important thing is that you are with me “ Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter