Stay With Me, Love

Stay With Me, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woahh..It is so good not to be in the hospital. I almost forget all the scents outside" Dongwoo said with excitement. He was practically squealling over everything that he saw outside. Sungyeol and Woohyun facepalmed themselves and Sunggyu just chuckled. Sunggyu was driving, Woohyun sat next to him while Sungyeol and Dongwoo at the back. Since it was weekday, Woohyun insisted that they should spend some time outside.

"See hyung. That's why I said not to bring Dongwoo hyung along. He makes me having headaches" Sungyeol exclaimed while massaging his temples. He rested his head on the seat. 

"Awww. I'm sure that is the way you say you missed me right? Don't worry, I'm a doctor. Do you want some painkillers? I got them in my bag. But I don't have water. Ottokhae?" 

Sunggyu and Woohyun laughed while Sungyeol just snorted. How can he be a doctor?

"Dongwoo-yah. Remind me to treat you next time" Sunggyu said. He still focused on the road. He smiled when he saw Sungyeol's reaction through the mirror.

"Why hyung?"

"Well. I just found someone that can irritated Sungyeollie"

"Gyu. What are you doing?" Woohyun eyed Sunggyu who smiled sheepishly. 

"Well. He kinda restricted me from going to you in the office. He doesn't even postponed the events I asked him"

"Hyung. It for your sake. See, today you got the time to spend outside with us. If not you were probably stacked with works rigjt now"

Sunggyu just hummed. Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter