Back to school

High school drama - The aftermath

It was Thursday morning, the day before our finals. I went downstairs to have breakfast but I wasn’t even hungry knowing that my little plan might unravel today. Was I worried? A little bit. Do I regret it? Not really. “Oh she’s right here, hold the line please. Hyobin, your head teacher’s on the phone” I didn’t even wanna talk to Mr Jongin. I bet he’s just going to ramble on and on about how I could have been a great student and to be honest, I wasn’t in the mood to hear that. “Hi, this is Hyobin. How are you Mr Jongin?” “Very well thank you. I would like for you to come in today at 12pm to discuss your future. I shall see you then” “alright sir, thank you”. Why would he want to see me today? I bet he’ll say that I’m definitely not taking finals and that’s that. Oh well, at least I’m preparing for the worst. “So you’re head teacher wants to see you? Ooh! It’s good news, I can feel it coming. I don’t think you would be called in just to hear bad news but me being serious now, you know I want the best for you. Go to university, get that degree, get your house and buy that palace you have been dreaming off since you were a little girl. Good luck” I went upstairs to text J-hope and Je mi but they already knew since they text me around the time I just found out. They were all just as confused as I was but there was no time to dwell on it.