He was here

High school drama - The aftermath

30 minutes after I got home from my walk around the city, I got a text from J-hope saying ‘Where r u? Went 2 Ur house but u wasn’t hme. I’m worried bout u. J xx’ I felt bad not telling him why I left and where I’ve gone but I knew that if I told him where I was, he would come here straight away and I just want some time to myself, although spending the day with him would be refreshing and a good distraction from ReJin so I replied to his text saying ‘I’m fine. Need some time 2 myself. Still no news if we’re doin finals or not. Keep me updated k? Love u. H xx’  I hope that J-hope will relax now that he knows I’m safe but I do miss him and I would jump on a train right back home to be with him but I can’t, not right now. “How was your walk? Come on, let me show you your room, you’re gonna love it” I wasn’t amused by her enthusiastic attitude a bit but seeing my room was on my mind for a while. We walked upstairs and I opened the door. I couldn’t believe my eyes, it was so big! Aqua blue walls, black fur carpet, 42 inch flat screen TV, double glazed windows, nice double bed , huge 3 door wardrobe and more storage space. “What do you think? Cool right?” “Well blue isn’t my ideal colour but I’ll let that pass, the TV is great, this fur carpet over here is totally my style, lovely open space in here too. One thing; if you have slept in this bed with any of your exes I’m telling you...” “Haha no no no I haven’t. Remember I have my own room, this is the guest room and you are the first person to break it in so have fun. I’ll call you once dinner’s done” she shut the door and went downstairs. I think it was time I cheered myself up so I the radio to Seoul fm dancing around like a maniac to the Royal pirates. I had the music up so loud that I didn’t even hear my phone ring so I checked it. 6 missed calls from Jongdae. He was here.