I don't want you here anymore

High school drama - The aftermath

I walked home on my own whilst texting J-hope back and forth. To be honest, I didn’t even want to go home. My dad doesn’t know anything but I just have a sick feeling in my stomach that he knows something, or everything. “Dad I’m home! Dad?” there was no reply so I guess he wasn’t home yet. I put my bag down in the lounge and walked towards the kitchen to get some water. When I opened the door to the dining room, Dad was sitting down at the table; his arms firmly crossed and signalled me to sit down opposite him. “So how was your day Dad?” “Hyobin, I understand that you’re grown and you want your own independence, I get that. Now you have done some unforgivable things in the past that I’ve forgiven you for but getting news from the police that you got drunk at a bar with your friends, arguing and fighting outside... it’s just crazy!” “I know but Dad, it was our last night of freedom before our finals so...” “No, don’t say any of that stupidness to me. I’m sick and tired of you constantly bringing trouble to this family and I can’t have you in this house anymore. Leave your keys on the table, pack your stuff and go, I don’t want you here anymore”. Did I just hear that right? My dad wants me out of the house? I didn’t even have the energy to say anything else or even try to convince him to let me stay, I just went upstairs and started packing. This day couldn’t get any worse. My phone started ringing; it was Je mi, now she wants to talk to me. “Hello? Hyobin? Girl I need you right now please!” “Ok ok ok, just stop crying and try to talk clearer. What’s wrong?”