The guilt sinks in

High school drama - The aftermath

I left his office with a smile on my face, free of anxiety and worries. I messaged J-hope and my dad telling them the good news, I rang ReJin and all she done was cry that she accidently cut off the phone without realizing. As soon as I saw Je Mi and Jongdae, they both stood up awaiting my fate. “You’re eyes are red. Have you been crying? Looks like you do have emotion after all” “Shut up Jongdae!” I punched him on his shoulder. “Well are you gonna tell us what happened or not?” Je mi asked me. “Alright, alright I’ll tell you. Our talk took longer than I thought it would but it did make me think you know. I can’t be asked to go into detail but I have a criminal record just like the rest of you but I can’t believe it, I can take finals too. I’m really like a cat with nine lives” “Yeah except you have 100 lives” We all laughed after Je mi’s jumping comment. “You’re right Je mi. I’m so happy Now it’s your turn to face the decision of doom” I joked. “Come on now Hyobin, I’ve already got my acceptance letter for university so whatever decision Mr. Jongin comes to, it won’t affect my place anyway so don’t you worry” Je mi gave me a stronger hug than usual. The more she hugged me, the more guilt I felt about me and Jongdae reversing her acceptance letter out of my anger.