Hyobin's smart plan

High school drama - The aftermath

I quickly changed into some baggy tracksuit bottoms and a top to go and meet him in the city. “Dinner’s ready! Where are you going?” “I wanna go around and browse more in the city since I haven’t been here for ages. Don’t worry I’ll be back soon”. I ran straight to the station and I saw him waiting for me outside. “Hey, how comes you’re in the city now?” “Nothing to do with you but everything’s fine thanks for asking. I’m kinda distancing myself from Je mi right now, she hasn’t called me or sent me a text just to see if I’m alright and I’ve had enough. This is why I brought you all the way here. She has really hurt me and I feel like you’re the only one who understands, besides J-hope obviously. I want you to help me reverse Je mi’s uni acceptance” Jongdae’s face went so pale, I thought he was gonna pass out. Why did he look so shocked? I can come up with smart plans. “ARE YOU CRAZY?! Ok I get the fact that you’re hurt but that is just pure evil. You have been best friends for a very long time, 5 years to be exact and you wanna wreck that friendship just because she hasn’t been your cuddling machine for the past few hours? There’s no way I’m getting involved in your crazy scheme, I’m out” “I wouldn’t walk away if I were you. Something tells me that your parents have absolutely no suspicion about you me so what if I had a certain slip of the tongue? If you think about it, this plan will have Je mi running right back into your arms” Jongdae didn’t say a word and started walking back towards me trying to intimidate me with his height, put his hand out and shook mine. “I’m in”