The fallout

High school drama - The aftermath

“Suspension? But it’s finals in three days, you can’t suspend us!” I said with full force to our head teacher, Mr Jongin. “Hyobin, Jongdae, Je mi, Hoseok, I’m sorry but after reports from the police regarding the out of control incident last week involving all four of you, I have no other choice but to ban you all from all extracurricular school activities until further notice, suspend you from school and you will not be able to participate in the finals exams. We will evaluate this further and we’ll come to a final conclusion”. Je mi ran out of Mr Jongin’s office crying. I don’t blame her, we all worked so hard but after what happened last week at the bar, I’m not surprised with his decision since we got totally intoxicated with alcohol, Je mi found out that her now ex-boyfriend Jongdae me a few years back and then J-hope punched him in the face after he was having a go at me for drunkenly blurting out his dirty secret but then in the height of it all, J-hope also revealed that... me and him are dating. It hasn’t been long, around 3 weeks now. It’s like my world is falling apart! For some reason, Je mi’s not talking to me, Jongdae’s as unpopular as he can be right now and all I got is J-hope by my side. I don’t know if we can ever get back to the way we all were.