Accident

Boyfriend Over Flowers

" Am I like your savior or something?"

" Min-Minwoo Sunbae !? How did you-- When did you--- Why did you--?" 

Where did he come from? more importantly how did he know I would be here ?

" So many questions? Can I at leasst get a thank you for saving you from a serious concusion or possibly, death Haha? "

Minwoo was still carrying me. I was heavy, he must of been really strong to have carried me.

" Thank you . " I kissed his cheek and giggled. I don't know what happened. I don't know why I did that either. Minwoo was blushing, his cheeks were really red. It was easy to tell. I was wondering when he would stop starring at the ground and put me down.

" OH. YEAH. Sorry, I'll put you down now Kim. Hehe, Sorry about that."

I gave Minwoo a giant hug. Minwoo Sunbae was so cute when he smiles.

" And no need to call me Sunbae Kim, Just call me Oppa . This is, only because I will protect you as though I am your real Oppa." 

" Woaah !~ Love affair much?" Kwangmin walking up to us with the rest of the Boyfriend gang. " Aye, Don't touch, My girl Haha."

" Nice wordplay Sunbae. Haha." I said. I had to admit, that was really clever .

" No need to call me Sunbae, Because You're my Lady, And I'm your boyfriend." Kwangmin said looking me in the eyes and holding onto my shoulders. " Arrasso ?" 

Was he serious? Just 3 hours ago he said he didn't want to date me. Wow Kwangmins confusing, eh , most boys are anyways. But me, with Kwangmin? Omo, this is amazing.

" Kwangmin , Be good to her. Or else I'll snatch her up haha." Donghyun laughed. 

I rolled my eyes. Donghyun was so self centered. Who would possibly like him? 

------------------------------

I work part time in a Sanrio Cafe.

I have to say it's really fun here.

But other than that, I spend my time with my Canon Camera , or my uke. I've wanted to have my work influenced with my music, so I'm also an elementary violin teacher. 

I was on my to the park to take some pictures, it felt like a good day.

I ran into Kwangmin. 

" Oh Kwangmin Hii !~" I gave him a hug.

" Wow, you're a loving girlfriend. Haha what's up with the camera? I mean, I understand the uke but why camera ?"

" Haha, In my spare time, I like to do some photography. If my music career dies, I'd spend my time as a professional photographer . Smile!"

" What?"

" I said Smile pretty boy !"

" Cheese !~" 

- Clickk !~ -

Wow. His smile was amazing.

" Sit over there." Kwangmin said pointing to a bench.

" Give me your camera"

I dnont really know what he was planning to do.

" Now Pose with your ukulele haha."

I did as he said. He was really good, He had the perfect angel for shots of people.

" Am I good enough to be like you haha?"

I laughed and nodded. 

-------------------------------------------

" You need a ride to school Kim?" Minwoo was on my motorcycle. 

" How did you..?" 

" Your Parents. Haha."

" Drive rich boy. You can dance, let's see if you can drive." I laughed.

" You're going to eat those words ."

------------------------------------------

I was on my way to school when this insane driver hit the motorcycle.

We were spinning out of control.

" Opppaaa !~~~~~ "