Falling

Boyfriend Over Flowers

KIM'S POV

    I twirled for Minwoo. "Oppaa !~ Isn't my dress beautiful?" I twirled for him again, and for the first time in my life, I felt beautiful.

    " Anything looks beautiful on you." He cupped my cheek, and leaned in for a kiss. his lips were soft and fell gracefully on mine. I felt a spark as we pressed lips almost  as if it was truely electricity.

    We decided to wear matching outfits for Rose's wedding. I would wear a white dress with a turquoise sash. He is going to wear a white suit, and a turquiose tie.

    He spun me around and gave me a white rose. I smiled at him as he put it in my hair. He cupped my cheek and said to the cashier, " We'll take it." He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and I felt so secure in them.

    After we bought everything else we would need for the wedding, We strolled around a mall. " Yah! Kim!" Minwoo called out loudly, even though I was right next to him.

    " What?"I said.

     " if I asked you to marry, if I could afford it right now, would you say yes?" He looked at me and smiled. I saw his cheeks turned bright pink. His smile was so big, even his eyes were smiling. 

    " Dae." I said. I kissed his cheek. " We'd get married and live long and happy together. Pinky promise?" I held out my pinky.

    " Pinky promise. " He put his arm around me as we strolled the mall, hand in hand, embracing each other. Who could of asked for anything more?

DONGHYUN'S POV

    I hid my face in a book and sunglasses. She couldn't see me. I wouldn't let her. My heart aches while she's with that boy who I called my "friend". But it breaks when I can't see her.

    I watch them hand in hand, and how I wish it could be me.  I trembled when I got to touch her smooth face, or her silky hair. If she could be mine again, wouldn't that be a dream come true ?

    I saw them about to kiss, and I pulled the fire alarm and ran. It made it even worse because he carried her out of the building.

    I can't take this anymore. I rushed back home, and dropped my stuff to the floor. 

    " Son---" 

    " You aren't, and will never be my mother." I ran upstairs into my room. I had an idea. I would get my love back, even if I have to die for her.

   I started writing down the lyrics, this has to work.

MINWOO'S POV

    I walked hand and hand with my girl. She looked so beautiful with her silky hair. We walked to a stage, and watched dancers and singers perform at the mall. I put my arm around her as we watched them entertain us. A giant group of people ran, and I lost her. " Kim! Kiim! Where are you !" I searched for her. I needed to find her. 

    The lights went dim. I heard Donghyun's voice "Kim. I have something to say."

     No. No. This isn't happening. He can't actually be doing this.

      He started singing, " Who are you, you are so different? Who are you, you are so special? Even with normal clothes, you still attract attention. Littly by little I run to you."

    He knows that I can't sing, so he's won. I don't give up. I continue to search. I know Kim is out there.

     " The more I know about you, the more I'm captivated."
     Oh please. From the very first sight, I was captivated . Donghyun, if you really want to love a girl, love her at first sight! Aiish .

     " You are more outstanding than anyone." I know what I must do.

     I ran up to the stage, and grabbed a mic. I rapped my heart out to her.
    " Ah~Ha. Your sparkling eyes, Can directly quench my thirst."

     I saw a mad look in Donghyun's eyes, as he continued, "Pretend nothing has happened and remain calm,even if you capture my heart. I know you won't be responsible, if it's all because of you."

    I didn't quit. " Here and there, different types of people I have seen before. I haven't met someone like you, so different from others. I can't say you are my love, I can't give a clear explanation." I cut the music off and said loud and pruodly into the mic," But even though, you're mine.... mine and only mine." 

    I saw Kim run to the stage. Donghyun looked at me then back at Kim," Choose someone."

     Kim looked at the me, then Donghyun, then back at me.  "I...I.....I can't do this anymore." She ran off the stage, and i saw her wipe her eyes. 

    I starred at Donghyun, I wanted to kill him. If I ever saw a tear come out of her eyes, and it wans't out of happiness, I wanted to kill whoever did that. But instead, I said "Don't touch my girl." and I ran after her.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

    "Kwangminnie ! I can't live, if you are mad at me, please come out. I'll die if I have to. Anything to make you be my brother again ! "

    Youngmin ran to the balcony, looked down and--

    "Youngmin!"

Author's Note

Hello readers!

I'm sorry,I've been busy working on my English porject, but I'll try to update as much as I can!

Do you enjoy this chapter?
The song Minwoo and Donghyun wre singing to Kim was, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gz-dLkJxF0&feature=related

Comment and subscrible! Thank you all <3