A Kiss Changes Everything

Boyfriend Over Flowers

    All these games, and the way he played me. My hearts been broken a million times, but not it's shattered into a million pieces that can never be restored.

   I walked home with Minwoo. He asked to stay for dinner, and of course, my parents agreed.

  " Omma, Appa---"

  " Omo, He called us Omma and Appa!~ Go On~"

   " Can Kim live with me?"  He held my hand and smiled at me.

   " Ah,  Be good to Minwoo! He's letting you stay. Of course she can Minwoo."

   Wait, wait,wait, shouldn't this be the other way around? Oh well, my parents are just like that.

   " Gomawo!" He smiled brightly. " Kim Please Pack Your Things." He bowed at my parents.

   " You aren't going to stay and eat?"

   " No thank you ^^~ I need to help set up Kim's room ."

   -------------------------------------

  Once we got in the car with all my things packed up I asked the question that was on my mind this whole time. " Why did you ask them if I could live at your house..?"

  He simply chuckled to himself and said,"Because I want to be with you more." 

   He did that I'm-Going-To-Yawn-And-Put-My-Arm-Around-You thing on me, and I couldn't help but blush.

   " How come you were never like this when I was with Donghyun?"

   " You're not with him anymore..?"

   " I don't want to be with him." 

    He looked at me and smiled. " Because I'm not holding back any longer."

   --------------------------------

   " Butler Lee, please put the luggage in our spare room."

    He had his own Butler? Omo.

    He carried me up the stairs. " Omo what are you doing ?!?"

   " Carrying you."

   I giggled and playfully hit him.

   He stopped and smiled at me. " Mwo? What I do?"

   He put me down on at the top of the stairs and said," You still have the necklace."

   I heard a black car honk and it scared me. I tripped over my foot and he caught me.

  " How could I forget a necklace from such a sweet person?"

   I leaned in to kis him..without knowning that I was..but then the doorbell rang. 

  I kissed his cheek instead. " I'll be in my room, go get the door ." 

  I walked to my room and layed on the bed. It was easy finding it because it was the room with my lugagge.

  MINWOO'S POV

    OMO!~~~ OMO!~~~ SHE KISSED MY CHEEK!! I felt my wamr cheeks. Never washing them again !

    I answered the door. "Annyeong?~ Annyeong?" 

   Hmmm.... no ones--- I saw Donghyun in his black car. Aiish. Hopefully Kim doens't see.

   I think she's finally going to like me !

   No holding back this time! Minwoo, Fighting !~

   Donghyun's POV

   I can't loose her now...

   Rose gets Youngmin for sure, her Appa will stop anything if she cries, which she did. She's probably making out with him right now.

   I got a text; 

   To;Donghyun

   I'm making out with Youngmin!~ Don't disturb me!~~ I'll call you when I've fixed our problem c: 

   Fr: Rose

   I knew it.

   My eyes were starting to tear....but why..?

   KIM'S POV

   Why is it I kissed his cheeks..? They were bright red once I kissed them. Is it because i never noticed Minwoo's greatness? I was so focaused on Donghyun..

   I never noticed his perfect smile and bright eyes. His kissable cheeks, and milky skin. His dedication to dancing, and love for rapping. His loving and caring nature. Was I really falling for him..?

-----------------------------------------------

    " Kim. Wake up ~"

     Minwoo was sleeping next to me.

    " Why are you..?"

    " Haha, I didn't make out with you, I promise. You said you were having a bad dream so I slept with you and you fell asleep in my arms baaabeee~"

    I playfully punched his shoulder .

    " Boyfriend is going to a trip with Donghyun's Mom and Rose's Dad coming along. We don't have to go is you don't want to."

   He cupped my cheek. " Let's go . It'll be fun. I'll be okay, It will be fun to watch Rose cry over Youngmin with her amazing acting skills haha."

   He kissed my forehead. " Alright, We're leaving to the airport in 30 minutes, I have your clothes,makeup,and sunscreen/lotion all packed but get anything else you might need. I packed some extra sunglasses and my phone. 

    " Yah! We're leaving Kim, let's go !"

     ---------------------------------------

     On the plane ride I saw Donghyun constantly trying to sit next to me, though I kep[t running up to Minwoo when we got a chance. Rose was kissing Youngmin as usual, and the parents were chatting away about buissness. 

    I didn't want Dongfhyun to marry Rose though. Only because Rose was with Youngmin, other than that, I would of been perfectly fine with it.

    -------------------------------------

    Once we got to a restaraut, Rose began her act.

    "Appa ! I can't marry Donghyun!"

     "M-Mwo why not?!?" Rose's father said.

     " Because! I'm...I'm in love...with...Youngmin.."

     Rose ran up Youngmin across the table and kissed him...she was crying...real tears this time.

    " I can't marry Rose either!" Donghyun stood up.

     " Because of this worthless poor girl still loves you and you feel sorry huh?" President Kim said.

    " Ani! I don't love him!" A tear fell from me cheek. " It was always too hard to love him....and I couldn't any longer."

    " She's not worthless!" Minwoo rose from his seat beside me. " She's the best thing that could happen to me! Her beautiful smile, and her wide eyes, with hair so silky smooth, someone unforgetable.."

    I started crying as I said," I do not love Donghyun..." I looked at Minwoo and smiled. "Do you see my necklace?"

    I showed everyone my diamond necklace from Minwoo. " This is...Minwoo's heart, something I cannot replace or let go. Now I don't want to break it, but I want to give him mine."

   Once I said mine I leaned in and kissed Minwoo. Not the cheek, not the forehead, the lips. I've only done this to one other person. But I wanted to cherish and lvoe him for as long as we can go. "Let's take it as far as we can go." He whispered to me.

" Saranghaeyo..." I whispered to him.

 " Saranghaeyo..." He whispered back.

    "This is the boy I love...President Kim"

    " I have an announcement." Youngmin said. " Father..." He looked at Rose's Dad. " With your blessing I would like to...." He bent down on one knee. " Marry me Rose?"

    " Omo....Dae Dae!" Rose started crying.

    Donghyun and this mother fled the scence. Everyone was crying. 

    How could I not notice my love for Minwoo ..?

 -------------------------------------

 AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for the long wait for an update. I had writer's block, and I jsut started the chaos of school this week. I promise I'll be updating still ^^"

 Who's side are you on?

KimWoo?

Or

KimHyun?

Boyfriend Fighting !~