Fight For Your Life

Boyfriend Over Flowers

     "Kim." Minwoo said as he bent down on one knee. "WIll you marry me?"

     All eyes of the crowd were on me. I looked around, stage fright hit me. My heart jumped out of my chest and ran away, I couldn't breathe. I looked all around me, as sweat dropped down my brow.

    I grabbed a drink from the table and drank it. The taste was bittersweet, but it did calm my nerves but left a numb feeling in my body. I starred at the drink, wondering what the pecuilar substance was and why my body was reacting in such a way to it. I smelled the drink...No. It couldn't be. I was deadly allergic to this. A drug, this was a drug. But who could of drugged it?

    I looked at Minwoo, who had his puppy dog eyes waiting for my response, before doing anything else, I yelled out a big "Yes!"

    I felt like my whole world was spinning before me. I could barely walk. I started to tremble as I fell into Minwoo's arms. "Minwoo-ah! I'm dizzy!"

    " Doctor! Call a doctor! Her forehead is burning!" Minwoo held me tightly. I felt his warm embrace as he carried me.

     "Stop! Drop the girl!" I heard Donghyuns fuzzy voice, and a vague imagine of him. 

      "What's..What's going on. Minwoo help me. I don't feel good." I said, with a weak voice. My heart was throbbing, and my head was spinning. I felt weak, and dizzy. What was going on?

    I heard a gun click. " Minwoo, you know what you did."

    "Donghyun hyung, what are you talking about?!? We need to get Kim to a hospital. Doctor Doctor!" My heart beat fast as I tried to say what I needed to say a long time ago.

    "Donghyun. I don't love you. Just leave us alone." I said with the very last of my breath. I struggled trying to breathe. I put my hand on Minwoo's face, and felt his wet cheeks, "Don't cry my ...my futher husband."

    " Minwoo drugged her drink!" Donghyun yelled.

    "Mwo?!?!?!" Minwoo said.

     I heard everyone gasp, and heard everyone start in shock. But in the next second, I heard a gunshot, and I screamed as the doctors took me away. "Minwoo-ah! Minwoo-ah! Please tell me you're okay! Don't leave me!" I kicked with every last fiber of my being. But is was too late. I was strapped into the back seat of an ambulance, with Rose and Youngmin by my side.

    I was so weak, I heard everyone around me,I just couldn't say or do anything about it.

    Minwoo-ah...Whereever you are...tell me you're okay. Tell me you're safe, and the gunshot didn't hit you. Tell me that everything will be alright and that when I get my energy back, you'll be standing next to be with your perfect face my hair, and telling me that everything was okay.

     But more importantly, I want you to tell me that Donghyuns words were lies.

-------------------------------------

Donghyun's POV

    I drugged it. I shot the gun. I almost killed Minwoo. All from a mad amont of jealously. I replayed these words in my head as the demon called guilt took over me. 

    I drove away. I drove far away, I had my bags all packed. 

    Start a new life. Start a new life.

     I wanted to make sure, once I came back, she would be mine. I'd give her the time to get used to him. Then, when she say my face , she'd want the man who was truely meant for her. 

    But for now, I'd start a new life, and finish my schooling. Once Kim was done with school, and was living a free life, I would return.

    This plan needs to work.

Rose's POV

    I stood beside the hospital bed of my best friend. She was on the verge of death, as I watched my boyfriend cry at the sight of his best friend in the bed next to her with a bullet in his stomach. 

    What a perfect way to start a new marriage.

     I moved the hair away from her face. " I know it wasn't Minwoo who did this. I know he loves you very much." I her face as a tear fell down my cheek. " I want you to know that I love you. You're my best friend, my Unnie. I need you to live." My voice started to crack. " I can't live without you! Kim i need you to live! Who will I go to for help, or when I need someone to talk to. Who will be my one and only best friend..? The one I'd love and care about, knowing she does the same...?"

    I saw a tear fall from her face face. I wiped it away gently.

    "Don't cry...Just rest..." I repeated it again and again. "Don't cry...just rest.."

    I held her hand and said,"Everything will be okay."

Youngmin's POV

    "Minwoo-ah." I sat on his bed patting his hair. " Hyung loves you. Youngmin's Hyung is here for you." I felt a tear roll down my eye as I said "I'm always going to be with you!"

    I couldn't dare to see my best friend like this. I starred at the bleeding bandages on his stomach. " It hurts to see you like this..please fight for your life Minwoo. Fighting.."

    Kwangmin walked in the room. He brought me a sandwich, "I know it hurts brother. I know it hurts, you can let it out."

    We both sobbed next to Minwoo's bed. 

     " You're with Kim...so please fight for your life."