Within a heartbeat

Boyfriend Over Flowers

    I couldn't see anything. Everything was dark, like a dark hole with no opening. I felt like I was being judged wheter or not I was going to heaven or hell, whether I would live or die. Is this really the end of me?

    I can still hear everyone, and recognize them by their voices. I know Minwoo's beside me. I know he's in the bed right next to me, fighting with me to live. 

     Please Minwoo-ah, let's fight together, and let's make it out alive.

     I felt Rose's hand press on my cheeks, slightly pinching my cheeks like she always does. She brushed my hair back, and pinched my cheek. " You're such a beautiful girl, do you know that?" She wiped leftover make-up from the wedding. " You have no need for all this make-up. You're beautiful just the way you are." She sighed and said,"If only you could realize that."

    Her words touched me. I wanted to cry tears of joy. Her words were comforting, and so was her soft,sweet voice. Oh how lucky I was to have a best friend like her.

    "Youngmin-ah, do you want to talk to Kim?"

     I heard Youngmin sit down on the bed. His weight made the bed slightly tilt over. He put his hand on my leg, and tapped it. 

     "Kim, I know you're not feeling well. But please, open your eyes for us. I know for sure Minwoo would want you to wake up." He put his hand on my cheek. "Such a strong warrior. What a lucky person I am, to have a best friend in my life like you." He sighed. "Minwoo really loves you...He talks about you almost all the time. Sometimes it gets annoying, but I envy how much of a good boyfriend he is. He really loves you, and what he would want for you is to wake up, it's what all of us want."

     "Kwangmin..do you want to talk to her to?"

     Kwangmin walked up to me. I heard his loud footsteps as he approched me. " Please wake up. Not for me, or for Youngmin. But for Rose, and Minwoo. Just please wake up. Minwoo's lying on his almost death bed, and if you wake up, he's sure to wake up."

     I need to wake up. I need to wake up. If I can just hold onto Minwoo just once more. Everything would be beautiful. Everything would be nice.

   The doctor whispered something to the three friends. Rose ran up to me and burst into tears.

    " You can't give up on my best friend! She has to live! She can't die now! I'll pay whatever cost, whatever it takes just please keep her alive!"

     I heard the twins rush to Minwoo. "The same goes with Minwoo. He's our best friend and we can't live without him!"

     " Minhae. It's our only option"

      " I have one request for you." Rose tried to clear her voice.

      But I'm alive. I'm alive! I want to be awake....but I can't open my eyes...

     " Set them together. If they're going to die, let them die in eachg others arms."

      They placed us together, and I felt Minwoo's arm go over me. I felt my heart flutter again. as I felt his hair touch the top of my forhead, and his lips pressed against my cheek. I could die like this, but I can't give up now. Not yet. 

     " Look! The monitor. Their heart rate is going up."

       And within a heartbeat, my eyes opened.

--------------------------------------------------

HI I HAD A PARTY AND LOSTS OF HOMEWORK SO I WAS BUSY. 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER <3