Unknown Feelings

Boyfriend Over Flowers

Donghyun drove out of the bulding. His heart probably ached with sorrow and depression. If he's going to drive while feeling that way, he'll get into an accident ! Omo. I feel bad. But I starred into Minwoo's eyes... and all my rpoblems disapeared for a second.

" Kim... everything will be alright ..Arrasso ?" Minwoo put his soft, delicate hand on my shoulder. I felt a spark form once we connected.

" Dae... " I managed to show him a smile . Though inside, I knew I had done something wrong, because I still cared for Donghyun, like he was my best friend, but nothing more.

He cupped my cheek. " I'd give anything, to keep that smile oon your face." He let out a twinkling smile out that just hypnotized you just at a glimpse of it.

" Yah! " Rose ran up to me. " Maid of Honor ?" She smiled brightly at me. M-Mwo ? Me ? As her Maid of Honor ?!? YAAH~~ I nodded my head, and we engaged in laugher and jumps of joy.

I overheard Youngmin ask Minwoo as Best Man since Kwangmin was already something else. Today was beautiful. Just lovely.

-------------------------------

I woke to a ray of sunlight, It's Saturday, and not just any Saturday. I checked my calender to make sure the date was correct . Omo!~ It's Februrary 14! Our Anniversary, and Valentine's Day ? Omo! Omo! How exciting.

It's been two months since Me and Minwoo were dating, and two weeks before the wedding. Minwoo's been so sweet, taking me for bike rides, going to the carnival, watching movies, and more. I still have to get ready for our date later Omo .~

I took a shower, and styled my hair in light curls. I put on a pretty pastel strapless tank top, a white skirt, and a brown skinny belt. I put on his diamond neckalce, and a bow in my hair. I put on my make-up, and placed my white flats with the bow design on and called Minwoo.

" Minwoo Oppa! Guess what today is ? "

" Yah! How could I forget something liek this, I texted you right at 12:00 ! Happy Anniversary !"

I checked my texts, " Happy Anniversary, Saranghae !! <3 Fr: Oppa <3 " 

I placed my hand on my heart, and I felt my cheeks getting red, and my heart flutter with joy.

" Waaah! You're so sweet. Are you still going to our all-day date ? " 

" Of course Kim! I'm waiting at your door right now."

I looked out my window and there was was standing so adorably by his car.  " I see you, I'm coming right now Oppa!"

I hung up, grabbed my purse, and ran out the door.

-------------------------------

" Minwooo!~" I ran up and hugged him.  " Annyeong !~"

"Are you ready for our date?" He said messing with my hair .

" Yah! It took me an hour to get it like this!"

He scolded me , " You didn't have to get all dolled up" cupping my cheek he said," I love you just the way you are, With fixed hair and make up , or not." He let out his killer smile and i knew he wasn't lying.

He opened up the car door, "Ladies first?"

I playfully hit his arm and sat down in the car. " Where are we going anyways ?" He never told me this whole week . He said it would be a surprise, and I've been dying to know what it was.

He smiled," I told you, You'll find out when we get there."

---------------------------

He told me to close my eyes once he stopped the car. He would text me when I could open them.

It's meen ten minutes...Aiish.. What could he be doing ..?

After about 14 minutes I felt my leg vibrate , He texted me.

I looked around and he wasn't even in the car. Aiiish. Where could he be. I looked at my text , "Go to the playground Kim <3 " Aiiish. What playground could he possibly be talking about? 

I turned around and there it was. I remember playing here as a kid...haha. I looked around the whole park, and I couldn't see him at all. " AIISH . MINWOO." I finally gave up and sat on a nearby bench.

" Unni, Don't be sad, Minwoo Oppa is around." A little girl with light curls and a gumdrop face said as she gave me a red rose and walked away. 

"Noona, It will be okay." A little boy about the age of 5 said giving me a white rose.

24 roses, 5 bears, 8 boxes of chocolate later, the final person came up.

" Hi little--"

" Kim Noona, Don't be sad, Minwoo Oppa is here."

" Noona..? Minwoo! Yah! You're my Oppa, I'm no Noona to you !"

He messed up my hair and gave me a kiss. " This is my anniversary present for you, Do you like it?"

I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. " I love it~"

He took out a needle. " I'm not done yet." He took one of my ballons and popped it. Something fell into his hand. " Yah. This isn't marriage yet but, have this ring." He slipped the ring onto my ring finger, where you put the ring when you get married. " This means you're mine, don't loose it, arrasso?"

" Arrasso!~" I examined the ring. It was a diamond heart shaped ring, I saw the words " M+K" engraved on the inside. I starred into his eyes,"Gomawo!" I kissed him. " Saranghae <3~"

Donghyun's POV

I watched from a distance. That could be me with her. But he's stoled my true love. My heart aches. But why am I still watching her? When I see her, my heart aches, but without her, it hurts even more. Why do I feel such a strong pain inside of me..? 

I heard my phone ring," Annyeong?"

" Donghyun, where are you, it's Omma." 

I heard her sly voice, and hung up. I can't take her. Why couldn't she jus accept my love for Kim? It's all ruined now. Everything, is ruined.

I stopped into my house. Enough watching. " Donghyun! You are home!" Omma said happily. Did she not know what was going on with me right now? Is she really that selfish.

" Who are you to think you can say that?"

"Mwo?"

" I love Kim. You cannot talk about my love like that. Now look what's happened! Everything is about you! Do I not have my own opinion?"

Without her answering, I stormed upstiars to my room.

Youngmin's POV

" Rose!" I hugged my soon-to-be-anae.

" Are we going to get a dress now?" I loved her voice, " I want to get one now Oppa! It'll be fun!"

"Arrasso, let's go."

We went to about 5 wedding dress stores until I said " Yaah~ I'm tired! You looked amazing in each one you tried on!"

" Just one more?" I saw her aiigo eyes and her sweet smile, and I just couldn't refuse.

I pulled her onto my back, and gave her a piggy back ride. " We're finding my love a wedding dress! A wedding dress! A wedding dress! We're finding my love a wedding dress! Off off we go!" 

She tried on one more dress and said from the dressing room,"Oppa! This is the one!"

I got excieted. She finally found her perfect dress."Show me!" I said.

She came out the the most stunning white ruffled dress. It has a giant floer design on the side and was absolutely amazing on her. 

"Beautiful." That's the only word I could describe. She was truely breathtaking. 

But then I saw the price," Waah! 2,500?!? I can't afford this! I need to ask Kwangmin for money Omo! I need my girl to have her perfect dress!"

" Oppa! It's okay, I can just get the one I tried on  before this."

I checked my phone to see 5 missed calls from Kwangmin. I called him and it went to voicemail. " Kwangmin! I need to borrow money for Rose's dress! Fast fast! Gomawo!"

----------------------------------------

I dropped Rose off at her house, I really wished Kwangmin would of answered so we could of bought the dress already. 

I entered my house,"Annyeong? Annyeooong? is anyone home?"

I walked inside to see Kwangmin in the kitchen.

" yah! Why didn't you answer my call! I wanted to buy Rooosees dreeesssss! " I started whinning.

" Yah! You've been ignoring me all this time and I can't take it sometimes! All you say is Rose ths! Rose that! AIIISH ."

Kwangmin stormed to his room. I followed .

He slammed the door right in my face.

" Yah!" I knocked on the door. " Yaah! Kwangminnie!"

" AIISH. GO AWAY."

I felt a tear roll down my eye s I sat on the floor my the door. " Kwangminnie...what have I done?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Annyeong! I haven't updated in a long time! Minhae! Minhae! ( i think that's how it's spelled)

With the start of school again, I didn't have time! But I will be updating as SOON as I can!

Thank you everyone!~

Thoughts on the story? I'd love to hear it :DD

Comment and subscribe!

Saranghae!~ <3