Swimming Lessons

Boyfriend Over Flowers

"Min-Minwoo ?"  He was shirtless. Omo. I felt my legs fall apart inside. I couldn't keep my balance. I almost fell, but Minwoo came and caught me.

" What? Your friend can't have a lesson?"

Donghyun looked at him , showing he was mad. His eyes were red hot, as if he was ready to punch him. Despirte his angered look his reply was " Aish, Let him join."

I nodded. I was still in Minwoo's arms. "Min-Minwoo, can you ...?" I looked at him, then looked back at his arms around mine.

" Oh , Yeah . Okay. " He slowly took is arms off. Donghyun wasn't looking, and he kissed my cheek and whispered, " Necklace."  I touch my neck, and I was still wearing it. 

" Mwo ? Do you want it back?" I whispered. I was surprised Donghyun wasn't paying attention this whole time. All he did was stare at clouds and water. 

Minwoo put his arms slowly around my waist. " Keep it. I gave it to the right person didn't I ?" He kissed my other cheek and let go of my waist. 

I touch my cheeks. They felt so warm. Omo, am I blushing? I slapped my cheeks. Aiiggo. I rubbed my cheeks . /) > u < (\

DONGHYUN'S POV

I gazed at the ocean, it looked so calm, and peaceful. But why is it, I'm so scared ? I was 5 at the time... when I created my fear of water.

I was running around with my friends near the pool. I slipped...and fell into it. Even though I was so rich.... I didn't hire anyone to teach me how to swim. I was struggling .. hoping for someone to help me. I couldn't reach the side , and couldn't pull myself up. Noona had to help me up. It was embarrasing.

Why am I doing this...? Why am I deciding to learn now? 

I thought of Kim. Choi Kim... I pictured her smile... so heartwarming. I realized again, why I was doing this.

Everything about her was perfect... I could ignore all her imperfections. I've never felt this way about a girl before. I lose myself in her dark wavy hair, gaze at her comforting chocolate eyes, And fall into her friendly smile and unbelievable lips.

I turned around, she was rubbing her cheeks, how adorable.

KIM'S POV

I looked at Minwoo, then Donghyun. They were both starring at me. Omo, why? This is awkward.

.. I was rubbing my cheeks... like a crazy girl. "Aissh."

I put my hands to my waist.

" Let's start the lesson! Keke." I raised my hand in the air .

" The Resson?" Donghyun said. Awwh. When he said "Lesson" It was so adorable. His accent !~

" Resson? Keke. Donghyun hyung, it's Lesseen. "

" Kekekekeke!~ " I started giggling.

" Oppa's . Les-son."

" Aahh." They said in unison. Joyful laugher was heard from all three of them.

" Ah. Let's begin !"

MINWOO'S POV

She gracefully walked to the shore. Her walk was y. She had an amazing figure. She turned around and flipped her hair. " who's going first?"

My heart melted. I wanted to be first. " Me! ME!" I raised my hand up high, waving it in the sky. She giggled, covering .

" Mwo?!? NO. I'M FIRST !" Donghyun waved his arm as well.

She giggled. " Both of you." She walked father into the ocean. " Coming?"

------------------------------------

WE walking untill we were about halfway our bodies deep, Donghyun asked us to stop here. She sat on a rock and moved her arms in circles. " Do this." She  She moved her arms to the front, completely straight,stopping at the middle. " This is how you move your arms when you swim." Then she turned her head to the oppisite side of her hands when she stoped in the center. " This is how your upper half should be, moving your head so that you can breathe." " Okay let's go! Hana...tul...set!"

I did as she told. I already knew how to swim. SHe was cute when she tried to be assertive.

She showed us how to move our feet. Then she asked which one of us wanted to swim first.

" I do !" I raised my hand.

" Donghyun? Do you want Minwoo to go first?" He nodded. 

" Let's start then. Donghyun, continue practicing."  Donghyun practiced while Kim jumped into the water. " Ready? " "Dae." She held my hand tightly. " On three, hana...tul...set!" We swam untill we were far enough Donghyun couldn't see us. We stopped behind a rock. " Kim. I need to tell you something."

" Mwo? What." She looked curious. 

"Date me." I wanted her badly.. She was my first love. I couldn't live without seeing her everyday.

" I'm with...?"

I cut her off. " Don't tell Donghyun then." I smiled,

I put my hand on her cheek, and kissed her. She did not stop me.

" It wouldn't be right..."

" I'll wait for you...I'll wait."

She held my hand. " This necklace."

We swam back.

What did she mean by "this necklace"...?

DONGHYUN'S POV

" Hana....Tul...Set...Hana..Tul--- Kim! It is my turn! I am ready !" I want to win her heart now ! It is my time ! 

" Have fun Hung and Kim !" Minwoo waved.

Aissh. Stop trying to act cute. I put my arm around her. " Let's swim."

-----------------------------------------

I followed the posture, yet it didn't work. I could go practically fall in less than 5 seconds.

" Aaah I see. Oppa, hold me."

She started swiming in place. She looked so skilled at it compared to me. " Like this ."

I tried it. I was swimming. I could swim!

" I CAN SWIM!"

She clapped her hands.

I lifted her up and hugged her. "Thank you ~"

--------------------------

President Kim POV

" Director Choi, Show me my son Donghyun's picture with this "poor girlfriend" of his."

Director Choi showed me the picture.

Ugh. How poor looking. She's a disgrace.

" We'll have to do something about her then shall we Director Choi ?"