Let's clean up and start over

Boyfriend Over Flowers

" Let's clean you up."

We walked to a gym room where he gave me a Boyfriend uniform, not school one, but one from Boyfriend. It was a black jacket, red and white striped shirt, and a red and black skirt.

" here, wear this from now on, you are.. I mean part of Boyfriend ."

Oh my god. This was so cute !~~  I couldn't help but smile . I hugged him and kissed his cheek. " Thank you Donghyun !~"

I saw him cover his face so I wouldn't see him turn red . But I did.

" Haha, go change ."

I changed into those amazing clothes.

" Look at me !~~ Hehe !"

" Adorable. We've just cleaned you up for a new start physically. Now can we do it emotionally ?"

What? I didn't understand him... What was Donghyun Sunbae saying to me?

" Can you explain that pleasee?"

He smiled and laughed to himself as he said, " I've changed you into new clothes, giving you a new clean start, physically, as in looks, can we do that with your emotions for Kwangmin by giving you me?"

My heart still ached for Kwangmin. But I wanted Donghyun.

" Dae !~ Pinky Promise ! I know you'll make me better !"

We held hands out of class .

------------------------------------------------

I visted Minwoo afterschool, everyday. 

Sometimes Donghyun would come with me, but other times, he was busy with practice.

I had to keep Minwoo up to date with classes by teaching him afterschool, and Boyfriend knows he would be a fast learner.

I walked inside, he smiled at me.

" Hi Kim !~"

" Hi Minwoo, are you feeling okay?"

" Yes ! How are you and... Donghyun?" I could see the pain in his voice when he said it... I wonder why me and Donghyun being together always bothered him..?

" Are you okay? You don't seem okay.." His sad tone always worried me deeply.

" I'm Fine, Can we skip studying today? I jsut wanna hang out for at least one day Haha."

" Sure thing Oppa !~~"

" Kim can you get that necklace out of my bag?"

I got out a diamond heart shaped necklace from his bag. What is he doing with this? Ehh , I shouldn't ask. THat would be mean.

" Sit next to me. I'm going to tell you a story haha."

I sat next to him and he put his arm around me.

" So, do you see this necklace?" I nodded. " This was my mother's . She said, " Give it to the one you love, Her and only Her." Isn't it pretty haha ? It's my only actual piece of her that I have since she pasted away. We were driving... and I was 5 and covered her eyes... I was the only survivor.. I killed my mom and sister... My dad doesn't even want anything to do with me anymore.."

He cried on me.

" Minwoo... I'm so sorry."

I didn't know... that this cheerful boy... was so sad inside..

" Practiice was so tiring ......Ayee !!~~ ---- What happened?" Donghyun and Youngmin said. " Why is Minwoo crying?"

I showed him the necklace and they all understood.

" Did he tell you the story or give that to you?"

" The story."