Lifechanging Actions

Boyfriend Over Flowers

Kwangmin's POV

    I paced in my room. I wanted to forgive him, but if I did he wouldn't realize that's he's been ditching me and using me all for his "soon to be wife" I grabbed a pocky stick from my desk and nervously ate it. I knew how sensitive Youngmin was, and I'm terrified of what he'd do to get my forgiveness. 

    I heard my phone buzz loudly on the table top. I looked at it, it was Yumi. I haven't heard from her in months since we decided to end it when she moved to Japan last summer. I curiously answered my phone to hear her soft voice say, "Annyeong..?"

    "Oh..Annyeong.." The moment I heard her voice, all my feelings came back. I had to hold myself together.

     "I want to get back together, I'm comming back to Korea next month---" My heart fluttered. I was so tempted to say yes to her when I saw Youngmin from the corner of my eyes standing at the balcony like he was about to fall off of it. 

    I hung up the phone and ran to the balcony. " Youngmin! What do you think you're doing??" I was never this scared in my life. "Get down from there! It's two days before you're wedding, you can't die!" I felt tears fall from my eyes as I knelt on the floor breaking down. " I can't loose you Youngmin, you're my best friend...my brother."

    I saw Youngmin's eyes water as he said,"I've been a bad brother. I let my love get between us, and I can't live knowing I did such a thing!" I saw him close his eyes and lean back.

Minwoo's POV

     I chased after Kim. I saw Donghyun follow behind me. I ran faster, not letting him anywhere near her. "Kim!!" I ran to her as fast as I can. I stopped her in a corner of an alley. "..Why did you run?"

    "I can't take this Minwoo! I can't take all this pain. I don't love Donghyun! But he's doing all these things to me that make me want to love him! I love you Minwoo! I love you and only you! But how can I prove it to myself that I'm strong enough to be strong....?" She fell to the floor and sobbed. My heart hurt from her words, but it broke watching her cry.

    "You don't have to be strong...You just have to keep loving me. No matter what right? Always and Forever?" I held out my pinky for a pinky promise.

    "Always and Forever." She said locking her pinky with mine.

Donghyun's POV

    It looks like my time is done, but is it really the end? This can't happen yet. I'm not done fighting. I want to say to her just once more,"I love you with all my heart and soul, but if your heart is taken, then I'll wait my turn. 

    I saw them together, and it clearly broke me into half. Maybe it's time for a break. I should move away for awhile after the wedding, and maybe, just maybe, when I return, her heart will come for me.

Youngmin's POV

    I was just about to fall. I closed my eyes, ready for it. Kwangmin rushed to me and pulled me back. He carried me off of the balcony.

    "Yah! What do you think you're doing! I could of had a heart attck Youngmin!"

     I said nothing, all I had was a big smile. I hugged my brother. Everything was good at last. Everything was good.

     "Youngmin, we still have to get you ready for the wedding. You can't die just yet. Keke."

---------------------------------------------

    I woke up on a sunny Saturday morning. I hit my clock repeatedly wondering why I set it so early at 8:00. I looked at the calender "Aiish! The Wedding's today! Omo! Omo! How could I forget!" I quickly showered and ran downstairs still in m,y pajamas. 

   I heard Kwangmin's car beep as he said "Let's go! Time to get you ready!"

    I ran outside, without taking nothing more than a banana and a banana milk carton. 

    I opened the car door and looked at Kwangmin's laughing face. He had already gotten ready with his suit and fixed hair. My clothes and hair would be done at Soon Jo's Wedding Preparal. As soon as we arrived, the employee's get me my suit, and we were off to work.

-----------------------------------------

The final product was fantastic. The manager took photots of Me and Kwangmin, while I heard Rose was being dressed in the room next door, but I couldn't see her until the wedding.

Our photo's looked like this;

Rose's POV

    Wearing that dress, made me feel like a princess. having my hair and make up done so beautifully, made me feel like a queen. My knight in shinning armor was jsut in the next room.

    Today was really the big day. Everything seemed so perfect and nice.

     As I got ready, I heard Youngmin was just about done with dressing as well. In a couple hours, the wedding would start, and I, would be married to a wonderful man.

KIM'S POV

    Minwoo and I walked with our arms interlocked as we walked down the isle. Seeing my best friend walk down in a wedding dress so beautifully, was amazing. I starred at the happy couple, then at Minwoo. I wish someday, that would be us.

    " I now pronounce you, husband and wife!" The preist said.

    All eyes were on them as they kissed so beautifully. I saw a spark in their eyes and could feel their hearts flutter by their expression. 

    The party was just as amazing.Minwoo and I danced the night away with all the other couples. Being in his arms seemed so graceful and wonderful. As the clock showed it was almost an end for the night, Minwoo walked up to the stage.

    "I have an announce to make."

    All eyes were on him, as he pulled me up on stage.

    "Kim.." he said.

     "Dae..?" I said somewhat confused.

     He bent down on one knee and reached for a box in his pocket. He opened it upand a beautiful diamond ring glimmered in the lights. 

     I heard the crowd say  "Awwww" as they watched us.

     "Will you marry me?"

Author's Note

Happy Almost Valentine's Day guys! THis is a little Valentines day treat for you~ Keke. Happy endings would last for long though :c /sobsob.

Which boyfriend woul be your Valentine? ;D