I Promise

Boyfriend Over Flowers

The clear skies were a perfect shade of blue. Everything seemed so calm. Being Donghyun's girlfriend, everything wasn't always so nice. There were many fights... lots of yelling..sometimes I couldn't take it.

" I see you there Kim." I heard a familar voice from behind me. It felt so close. I could feel my temperature boiling inside of me, of course, thise had to be Donghyun.

" Oppa ! How did you find me here?" It was very interesting how he was able to find me, in a place so far away from the house, with no note on where I would be.

" Because I missed you enough to search this island for you." He leaned in to kiss me. I looked down and smiled. 

Men in suits trotted up the hill. " Donghyun. Get in the car . Now." Donghyun kissed me again, and motioned for them to "shoo" . They pulled his arms and stuffed him in a car.

" Donghyun ! What are you doing? Kissing this poor girl when you are engaged !" Director Kim screamed.

" M-Mwo? Marriage ? W-Who are you ..?" Marriage ? MARRIAGE? WHAT WAS SHETALKING ABOUT? AISSH. CHINCHA? IS THERE A SINGLE DAY WHEN EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH HIM?

" MARRIAGE?!? MWO?" Donghyun burst from inside the car. The thought that he didn't know about this either, made me feel slightly at ease.

" I am President Kim, Donghyun's Mother. He's going to get married and thrive in the company because of her. I suggest you do not see him anymore. If you do, I will take serious charges into these actions. " She starred at me evily, then closed her window.

My tears were full of tears... Who was this girl..

" Kim !! Help me ! I have to get married to Donghyun ! "  I heard a voice from behind me. I didn't want to look back. I didn't want to see who would take my loved one's hand in forced marriage.

" Kim !" She pulled on my shoulder. 

It was Rose.... My best friend.

Youngmin and Kwangmin ran up to us.

" Kim ! Rose is getting married to Donghyun! What am I going to do? " Youngmin started to burst into tears on my shoulder. I couldn't be strong anymore either. I put Youngmin on Rose's shoulder.

I ran to Minwoo's house on the island. I ran in, to see he just took a shower. With him wearing nothing but a towel I sobbed on his shoulder. I didn't care. I didn't care if he was practically . I needed someone to help me with my damaged heart.

" Minwoo~. I can't take it. Donghyun and-and Rose they're getting married."

" M-Mwo ?!" 

I couldn't talk, my throat was clogged with the noises of sobs. So I simply just nodded.

He held me tightly. " Min-Minwoo. What's going to happen to me ..?"

" Hmm? What do you mean?"

" When they get married... please make me smile again.."

I saw Minwoo start to tear as well.

" I promise . I promise I will make Kim smile again."

I got a text . I looked at my phone.

From; Donghyun Oppa !~ 

"I won't let this happen, I promise."

Won't let this happen? It's already happening.

I threw my phone on the floor.

I hugged Minwoo tighter.

I felt like he was the only one that would help me at thise time.

--------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Merry Christmas Everyone !~ 

I'm sorry I wasn't active, I was spending the holidays with family.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Hey Hey Hey ! Just a thought but, If Donghyun and Kim get married, wouldn't Kim's name be, Kim Kim? HAHAHAHA. 

Please Comment and Subscribe !

Saranghae !~