New Journey

Boyfriend Over Flowers

" Hey! Wake up Kim! Do you want to be late on your first day of school? You know how bad that would be? What kind of reputation you would have?" 

Anf after " Wake Up" everything my mom said was a blur. 

" Uggh. Alright." I rolled of out bed. 

I never cared for any of this. Seoul High was just a bunch of rich snobs who only want money, and look at these clothes. They're pathetic. Short skirts and collar shirts. Damn I miss my old school.

I barley bothered to make myself look " attractive enough for the rich" as my mom said. I didn't bother to eat breakfeast. I just took my motor cycle , and was off.

Many people wonder, " If your so poor, how can you afford a motorcycle?" the answer is simple, Rich dead uncle. before he died he bought me a motorcycle for my 16th birthday. 

I arrived at school. I really wanted to turn back and drive home but I couldn't.

Everyone decides to look at the poor girl I'm guessing? Everyone hates the poor girl who has to work her off to live in a house. Ugh. Pathetic.

The only reason I wanted to stay here was the music... I heard there was an orchestra room with a piano, I had an hour before class thanks to mom, so I thought why don't I play a piano?

It was hard to find it though. But then.. I saw these boys dancing. One of them, was blonde, the other, look just like him except his hair, and one, looked like the lead dancer, looked practically adorable, but far too young for me.

" Can we help you?" the blonde one said smiling.

" Uh Uh where is the orchestra room...?" 

" Oh ! You must be the new girl, We'll walk you over, I;m Kwangmin, And that blonde guy is my brother, Youngmin." 

" Minwoo! Are you going to introduce yourself to this, beautiful young lady here?" Youngmin kissed your hand. 

I was clearly blushing blushed.

" oh, Minwoo. I'm Minwoo. Uh Hi." He waved at you awkwardly.

I walked over to this giant room. 

" Ladies first?" Kwangmin said opening the door.

I saw a piano and rushed over to it. 

I played " Don't Youch My Girl -Boyfriend" on the piano ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmgwuVAg9Ek ) which was one of the most recent songs I learned

Minwoo put his arms around meand played the melody with me. For a real shy guy he was amazing at the piano. 

" You're really good at the piano... and I never got your name?" Minwoo said smiling.

" Kim"

 Wow, his eyes were really amazing, and that smile omo.

He turned around and tapped his feet. 

What was he doing..?

He motioned for Youngmin and Kwangmin to join in.

They danced the chorus.

They were dancing to their own song. I knew that they were Boyfriend, but I never knew their names.

" That's really impressive to dance to your own song aha."

" So you know about us ..?" Youngmin said a bit depressed.

" I'm surprised though." He walked closer to you. " You don't scream whenever you see us." 

Kwangmin fake yawned.

" One More Song! " Kwangmin said

I played " Love Like This - SS501" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QGuaBdJdWE&feature=related )

And with the words " Love Like This." Young pulled me in and said " With A Love Like This. 

 

HOW ARE YOU LIKING THIS FIRST CHAPTER :DD CAN YOU GUESS THE MAIN COUPLE YET? :DD